• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tiles.lua problems

Inteligentny

Im not.
Reaction score
Hiho I updated tfs to 0.3.5 version and depot tiles, throns on poi etc don't work its just pushing player back...
What change with this version ? what shall I do to make it work?

tiles.lua are registered by id, so there shouldn't be any conflict with your scripts. You have registered them by actionid?

I have also thrones, depot tiles and all is just working fine.

And about depot tiles.. Now I see that there is no backward compatibility as always.. Elf used action ids - 100 for vocation tiles, so you must review your whole map and remove action ids from depot tiles because its now automatic.

Yep I have most movements scripts registered with action id

and here is script to checks throns which is not working ...
even not pushing back, just like its not action id tile but it is...

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition, pos)
telepos = {x=1747, y=282, z=11}
posback = {x=1747, y=284, z=11}
verminor = 10274
infernatil = 10275
tafariel = 10276
apocalypse = 10277
pumin = 10278
bazir = 10279
ashfalor = 10280
   if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,verminor) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,infernatil) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,tafariel) == 1
   and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,apocalypse) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,pumin) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ashfalor) == 1 
   and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,bazir) == 1 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Gratz, u can go now to rewards")
    doTeleportThing(cid, telepos)
    doSendMagicEffect(telepos, fireworksEffect)

else
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "First u have to do all thrones")
doTeleportThing(cid, posback)
    end  
    end

Last edited:
Back