• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are dead. :\

However, even if you took ideas from other mappers, you have your work there. :)

Just stick to your own ideas. ._.

(You are still dead.)

I took one idea from Xadrian, the bone things. If you only have to complain, stop post here.

Wtf are your problems?!
The only thing that is exactly the same are the bones!
Damn you guys are dumb.

And btw,
Everyone is stealing detail ideas. Who began with the ropes on fenches?
I have no clue but now everyone is using it. That's the same with iron bars, using more then one border over eachother etc. etc.
Everyone is stealing ideas all the time. Yes, Fame stole almost whole mapping pieces but he said he wouldn't do it anymore just stop complaining.

Last edited:
Wtf are your problems?!
The only thing that is exactly the same are the bones!
Damn you guys are dumb.

And btw,
Everyone is stealing detail ideas. Who began with the ropes on fenches?
I have no clue but now everyone is using it. That's the same with iron bars, using more then one border over eachother etc. etc.
Everyone is stealing ideas all the time. Yes, Fame stole almost whole mapping pieces but he said he wouldn't do it anymore just stop complaining.

asslick or...? face the reality, np kthnxbye

I took one idea from Xadrian, the bone things. If you only have to complain, stop post here.

I was not complaining, and neither saying something about your latest map (the house in the snow).

I was talking about your other mappings...

And read again my post, am I complaining? No, I'm not.

100% showoff :)
sspppaaaam.png

Last edited by a moderator:
that is not a rip, since when do anyone not take any special item and mapping with them, its not a rip, a rip is that what Fluos did on loveinabottles piece

Xardian and Fames are not really exactly the same

btw Fame, you map nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back