• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp, that would be awesome. But fortunately, the Yeti cave is underground, so it's always dark.

38221612.gif

25875591.gif

This is almost as sexy as you! <3

I do not like how you use sparkles, stop it please! But keep your mapping, looks adorable. :$

Thank you for all the feedback and comments. :)

Sharp, what a relief heh? ;)

I want to have a one sided love relationship with all of your pictures 1 by 1 and treat them all mutually different but still respectfully. Then I would like to make a number two on their chest, because that's what I do. You can call me.. Tombraider

A bit to much? I dont think so..

Nah just kiddin, always gotta open up with an intro (not). Great pictures, keep on going..(Y) don't really know what that stands for but lets hope it means thumbs up.

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been busy.

Bumping.
40062741.gif

Gonna post something new tonight. :p

Comment about the roof: I think the roof looks great, they should be that simple! It will make it all better when you are playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom