• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super! I love how the green crystals light up! Good job, curious to see more from you anton :)

Looks cool, but I'm pretty sure I have seen something that looked exactly like that somewhere else o_O

Looks cool, but I'm pretty sure I have seen something that looked exactly like that somewhere else o_O

Thanks, it's been a while since you gave me feedback. If you can figure out where you saw a mapping piece like this, don't hesitate to post it here because I would be glad to see it too. :)

Thanks buddy. :)

Update :p

wROxyV9ayO.png

OliKFDVpOq.png

Looks a lot like my old Lizards place. :eek:

To be honest, I've seen that picture before. Not sure if it was from Neon, but these mapping pieces was inspired by myself. Neither the concept nor the piece is the same, the reason why it looks familiar is maybe because of the details. It's the same theme and it's the same details.

Looks awesome, can't find anything that doesn't fit in place lol. 10/10. just that black branch south looks abit weird but not out of place

The branch to the south looks awsome, but i think that the jungle plant north of it (With the red thingys~) shud be deleted.

Ye, for mee it looks the same.

I dont know what your bitching about, and i have to say a few things

1) He used the same items as you but i dont really see that his map looks like yours
2) The small map part that he has got there looks ways better than the spawn that u have made
3) Its freaking tibia, theres a limited number of sprites that someone can use and i dont remember seeing a copyright sign under the items that he has used that tells us that your the owner of these items and that mapping style.

The branch to the south looks awsome, but i think that the jungle plant north of it (With the red thingys~) shud be deleted.

I think you shud be deleted instead of this little jungle plant with the red thingys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back