• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant with was that the picture is barely moving :p

Check the lantern and the bird. :(

me_gusta.jpg

I like them both. I can't really choose. I didn't like the poision gas on the second pic, but I like that you changed the tiles on the ground. I like the first aswell, but the tiles makes matter, and I love the panda.

Both are really nice, I would delete the poision gas, but that's just me. Other than that; Great fucking job! :D

1st picture i thought originally looked worse with the dragons turned that way. but after i looked at the second for a bit longer id much rather keep returning to the 1st picture idk why.

Omg... that looks epic! Thats the kind of architeture I appreciate.

Awesomely made.

Second one looks more clean. Just look at houses. A square-shaped house with size 25 sqm is actually 36 sqm and the door that looks like it's in the middle is not. Tibia is simply not meant to be asymmetric.

yea thats actually the best mapping i saw from him ;)

Thank you, Sel! :)

Nice to see you active again! great maps there

Back and back, haha. Thanks anyway, Ze! :D

1st picture i thought originally looked worse with the dragons turned that way. but after i looked at the second for a bit longer id much rather keep returning to the 1st picture idk why.

Thanks, Sharp. But why do you use the Zantera Gamemater signature? Even if you and Alex (Peroxide) are twins, it doesn't mean that you both are gamemasters, haha.

Second one <3!

Thanks panda! Panda-icon.png

Second one..

It's awesome.

Thank you man!

Omg... that looks epic! Thats the kind of architeture I appreciate.

Awesomely made.

Thank you!

Second one looks more clean. Just look at houses. A square-shaped house with size 25 sqm is actually 36 sqm and the door that looks like it's in the middle is not. Tibia is simply not meant to be asymmetric.

Wrong topic, eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back