• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
44607134.png

Quoting.

As I said in 'Quick showoff'
I like the width since it allows for paladins to hunt there aswell.
Only thing I disliked was the creature <plaguesmith>

No? Well, you have to double-click at the thread on the board. And then change name, :)

Yeah, but still.. Without giving me any credits? Just as last time, when he stole the look of my jobsearching layout, without giving me some credits.
Well, if somebody uses your work or idea, then I guess it should be treated as a sign of admiration rather than an act of theft.

@topic
I like your mapping style. Seems unique.

All'thbest

Well, if somebody uses your work or idea, then I guess it should be treated as a sign of admiration rather than an act of theft.

@topic
I like your mapping style. Seems unique.

All'thbest

Thanks Seylit, I really appreciate that.
You should check the creativity thread, I found some other things to combine your idea with!

Sorry for double post.

EDIT1, banner idea by Neon.
87506802.png

Credits to Ethan.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post.

EDIT1, banner idea by Neon.
87506802.png

Credits to Ethan.

Looks good overall, yet I just completly dislike the rooftop, doesn't fit at all imo.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Thank you all! :)

That palisade with a mammoth skull on is some kind of scarecrow. (Idea by Ethan) :p

Last edited:
Everything is under snow, why shud there be a scarecrow? xD

It's an old farm or something, haha.

EDIT1, I have no idea why I didn't remove the street sign beside the torch. I don't know why I didn't notice it.. :p

Last edited:
Nice, cant wait to see an ingame screen :)
glad to see your mapping again :)

Thanks, Xomoda! :)

_______
Ingame:

Thanks Evil Hero for testing with me!
24194642.png

87819596.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back