• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maor lulz, iam talaturn!

y seriously plx anser why u make 2x pic twice in otland thread?

<expecting trulollol answer>

Is it forbidden to do that?

Shut the f*ck up, Clinten.

TILFen Fight em back! ;D show those kids who the BAWS IS! <3

call me henkos ;)

and no is forbidden to do that, but is boring and u beomce posthunter status lol!

I can call you whatever I want, honey. :)

And you've become a dick. You lost your Developer position and got banished, and turned into this...person.

ye fight henkos army back x)
What army? You and your ten accounts?

I can call you whatever I want, honey. :)

And you've become a dick. You lost your Developer position and got banished, and you turned into this...person.

y u not curious why all this crap happen to me? and btw, i would say that i resigned, not "lost" lol !

and im tired that people take "to many details" personaly, it really suCkx! i mean, if i critize zantera(only brave persons do dat!), you guys should try to anser me pro and not go like cry babies and say how wrong i am.. otland is bad community i beileve..-.-

edit; i would play zantera if u guys would act pro when people critize and say that they DONT like how certain tins are? an ye, i would really play the server if u acted more pro, sure u do great advertise and such but when i come critize u go like cry babies

y u not curious why all this crap happen to me? and btw, i would say that i resigned, not "lost" lol !

and im tired that people take "to many details" personaly, it really suCkx! i mean, if i critize zantera(only brave persons do dat!), you guys should try to anser me pro and not go like cry babies and say how wrong i am.. otland is bad community i beileve..-.-

edit; i would play zantera if u guys would act pro when people critize and say that they DONT like how certain tins are? an ye, i would really play the server if u acted more pro, sure u do great advertise and such but when i come critize u go like cry babies
Don't drag Zantera into this, just because you failed with Pythera.

Why did they banish you then? Because of your attitude?

Helga pretty much owned your bony ass when you flamed us in our advertisement thread.

​Moderators, do not delete our little flamewar.

Zantera is awesome end of discussion!

And after taking a closer look on TILFens post /\
Yea, don't drag Zantera into this, u already got enough flamers today :ninja:

Don't drag Zantera into this, just because you failed with Pythera.

Why did they banish you then? Because of your attitude?

Helga pretty much owned your bony ass when you flamed us in our advertisement thread.

​Moderators, do not delete our little flamewar.

tbh, im trying to give you critize but you go like "no, your wrong" or "pythera is worse". and do u really think that ill even mention a server at otland if i had one? nop, so how do u know i dont have one?

talaturn dont like me personally, so i got perm ban. and ye i did some off-topic troll posts but that should be a week ban MAX, not a fkn perm ban.

im not trying to win a war against u guys... just next time anyone(ANYONE) give you a tip, even if you dont like it.. try to not say "fuck off" (in other words), just say we are working on it or w/e.

and who ever say my grammar suckz, wat i suck in gramm lol?

TILFen just ignore this 10-named guy, he is not worth your time and he have no idea what he is talking about.

TILFen just ignore this 10-named guy, he is not worth your time and he have no idea what he is talking about.

just anser me this; why do you guys take critizing perosnally and instead of being glad that someone will do it so u can improve the server or something? in general i mean, and this applies to alot of ppl to otland. it just shows how not pro u guys really are

edit; tilfen i said "in other words".. i just get a feeling when i critize alot of ppl on otland that they start to fkn hate me perosnally, and ye of coursei deserve that if i troll and blablabla, but if im etc saying that you use very much gravel and i dont like it, do i deserve to get hated persoanlly then? nop just trying to prove a point here, but you guys dont wantto understand ;(

just anser me this; why do you guys take critizing perosnally and instead of being glad that someone will do it so u can improve the server or something? in general i mean, and this applies to alot of ppl to otland. it just shows how not pro u guys really are

When the hell did we criticize a person who tried to help us? And why did you even post in this thread when you know that I hate you personally?
edit; tilfen i said "in other words".. i just get a feeling when i critize alot of ppl on otland that they start to fkn hate me perosnally, and ye of coursei deserve that if i troll and blablabla, but if im etc saying that you use very much gravel and i dont like it, do i deserve to get hated persoanlly then? nop just trying to prove a point here, but you guys dont wantto understand ;(
I didn't give a "hate comment"? And do not mention "TILFen", you're not worth it.

Maybe there's a reason why everyone hates you?

Last edited:
When the hell did we criticize a person who tried to help us? And why did you even post in this thread when you know that I hate you personally?

Is it hard to keep a promise?

1. MY POINT IS THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT HATE ON PEOPLE WHO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR SERVER PERSONALLY, NO ONE GAINS ON THAT. I WANT YOU TO ACT PROFESSIONALLY, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH THE ADVERTISING. BUT A RULE FOR YOU GUYS IS TO NOT HATE ON PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

2. "I will try" - no promise, oki? and i was talking about your zantera threads, not ur mapping thread.

But my point is that you should try to avoid conflicts. I will have to take back my previous statement regarding you being bad owners. You are one of those who actually try to behave like you want to satisfy all of your players, but what you have to practise on is that you need to be able to act proffesional when rough people with a rough attitude shows up to flame or just leave a bad message around, and remember that this is my personal opinion! I would not be saying this to random server developers, I'm saying this strictly to the Zantera Developers because I think that you got potential to become big, and it really seems that you want to satisfy every single individual need's, and therefore I'd like to point out that you guys have to focus on being abit more friendly at some points!

Just a short simple example if you did not fully understand what I meant. Imagine yourself going to a store, for example the store where you bought your phone. You tell the person at the desk that you absolutely hate the product that you bought and you want something for this. How do you think they will respond? I think that it will be something like "Hello Sir, I'm afraid that we cannot change the phone for another or whatsoever as you have already been using the phone for a couple of weeks. But I can offer you a free repair if that would be something you are interested in perhaps? I'm very sorry for this and will forward what you said to our provider."

Have I made myself clear?!

1. Imagine yourself going to a store, for example the store where you bought your phone. You tell the person at the desk that you absolutely hate the product that you bought and you want something for this. How do you think they will respond? I think that it will be something like "Hello Sir, I'm afraid that we cannot change the phone for another or whatsoever as you have already been using the phone for a couple of weeks. But I can offer you a free repair if that would be something you are interested in perhaps? I'm very sorry for this and will forward what you said to our provider."

Im pretty sure you had plans for donation items in your server.

1. MY POINT IS THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT HATE ON PEOPLE WHO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR SERVER PERSONALLY, NO ONE GAINS ON THAT. I WANT YOU TO ACT PROFESSIONALLY, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH THE ADVERTISING. BUT A RULE FOR YOU GUYS IS TO NOT HATE ON PEOPLE THAT DOES NOT LIKE YOU.

2. "I will try" - no promise, oki? and i was talking about your zantera threads, not ur mapping thread.

But my point is that you should try to avoid conflicts. I will have to take back my previous statement regarding you being bad owners. You are one of those who actually try to behave like you want to satisfy all of your players, but what you have to practise on is that you need to be able to act proffesional when rough people with a rough attitude shows up to flame or just leave a bad message around, and remember that this is my personal opinion! I would not be saying this to random server developers, I'm saying this strictly to the Zantera Developers because I think that you got potential to become big, and it really seems that you want to satisfy every single individual need's, and therefore I'd like to point out that you guys have to focus on being abit more friendly at some points!

Just a short simple example if you did not fully understand what I meant. Imagine yourself going to a store, for example the store where you bought your phone. You tell the person at the desk that you absolutely hate the product that you bought and you want something for this. How do you think they will respond? I think that it will be something like "Hello Sir, I'm afraid that we cannot change the phone for another or whatsoever as you have already been using the phone for a couple of weeks. But I can offer you a free repair if that would be something you are interested in perhaps? I'm very sorry for this and will forward what you said to our provider."

Okay, time to put an end of this goddamn discussion once and for all. This my my mapping thread and it has nothing to do with Zantera. Never try to judge us or Zantera when we both know that you've begged us for help before.

1. Should I write in caps and bold text? Anyway, we've never and then I mean never attacked a person who've criticized and/or flamed Zantera (except you).

Act seriously like we do with our advertisements? We're acting way more serious than many other Open Tibia developers and I hate to attack people at OtLand and personally I think it's a waste of time. But people like you really makes me sick.

2. It seems that you didn't try at all, did you? Oh, and take ALL my "flame posts" personally, because I really hate you. I wanted to ignore this post, but unfortunately I couldn't stand it. I can write a whole book of stuff that you've failed during your time as an "Open Tibia developer".

3. No, you haven't made yourself clear. Do yourself a favor, go out and take a walk and try, atleast try to figure out why you're so hated here at OtLand. Leave this forum immediately or at least stay away from my or Helga's topics or anything that is associated with us, then you've made yourself clear.

4. Helga is a developer with a very, very good reputation in the Open Tibia world. He's also one of the most popular and biggest Open Tibia developers. Why would you even TRY to judge him or Zantera? It's like if CipSoft would attack Blizzard.

I liked you before Clinten, I respected you. But now? I wouldn't even respect you if you kneeled.

Lesson 2: Don't show your personal feelings when running a serious project, especially not a game server because that will cause corruption.
Lesson 3: Don't lie when you're trying to convince someone that they're wrong.

I am NOT Clinten, just a friend of his.
Why lie? Are you ashamed?

Last edited:
Am I interupting some kind of discussion when I say that at least I like the mapping? I personally would not use that amount of gravel/debris, but what the hell... It still looks pretty darn alright! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back