• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TILFen's Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnome Cave progress...
Kinda hard to find and map with the new sprites.

FiDnnOH.png

Both pieces contain sprites which shouldn't be in the same environment I think, but I love the idea of the first one.

Alright, here is a little "temple" I am working on. The inspiration I took from the Acropolis in Greece.

27y5tnc.png

2pq9fo0.png

Leave a comment and tell me what you think! ^_^​

The idea is cool, but I think you should work more on the execution of it.

Both pieces contain sprites which shouldn't be in the same environment I think, but I love the idea of the first one.

Agreed that the sprites are probably not ment to be put in the same environment, but isnt that the fun part of mapping?
Testing sprites in new environments ;) Thats at least what I enjoy.

Thanks. Satho.

So, I kept working on the same theme of the latest work and made a garden just south of the temple.

16byhs3.png

ji2b9s.png

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!^_^​

Wasen't sastified with that last, but its hard to map with those new sprites, even for me i trash all pieces done by those sprites.. i hate em'!

Wasen't sastified with that last, but its hard to map with those new sprites, even for me i trash all pieces done by those sprites.. i hate em'!

It's not that hard.
I love working with those sprites!

Kinda busy with school and stuff. So I'm bumping this thread with four old pictures if you guys don't mind.

2lEEWLd8wl.png

fpozL5JFr5.png

40062741.gif

B6Gh6SlvJc.gif

I really love two last screens, even tho the first one is spammed as hell :D

[video=youtube;_P5pmkJzAjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P5pmkJzAjo[/video]
That's some impressive shit! now more maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back