• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Time for Cyko to retire!

ofc they will all the developers and contributors are leaving.

I see that to and its just sad. But there is always some new developers which comming, hopefully :)

Don't listen to him and you don't have to LEAVE you can just become one of the old members with low activity, well all know why Tibia is dying and there isn't much we can do, except stick together and just try to have fun, I rarely play Tibia and I'm still on here.

My name is gamersdont i would like to replace you :D

Well, my young jedi. You'll have to prove that you can replace me ;) Help as many people you can :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't listen to him and you don't have to LEAVE you can just become one of the old members with low activity, well all know why Tibia is dying and there isn't much we can do, except stick together and just try to have fun, I rarely play Tibia and I'm still on here.

Well, i quitted tibia since 7.8-7.9 or something and went into Open-Tibia. It was good memories in open-tibia, but the time will come from me :( The clock is ticking and im now trying to help, much as i can.

The clock is ticking? I only come here to say hi to people I've known and to get some lols in, that's about it.

The clock is ticking? I only come here to say hi to people I've known and to get some lols in, that's about it.

Well, if i going to tell the truth. I only playing 2 games. Its Open-Tibia & Lol. But mostly Open-Tibia. So if i going away, idk where i will go. Maybe rotten in a corner or something :(

Well, if i going to tell the truth. I only playing 2 games. Its Open-Tibia & Lol. But mostly Open-Tibia. So if i going away, idk where i will go. Maybe rotten in a corner or something :(

I play 360, just troll the internet and talk to people. :p

How i got playstation 1 xD

Back