• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Time to lose a frag?

tore90

Search?
Reaction score
Hello. I have a simple question. Where do I change the time to lose a frag for TFS 0.2.8? Is it able to change it?

Thanks in advance, Tore.

Ok, I found out that it was the "redskulltime". I just have one question, how do I change thos so it wont be (original) 12 hours.
I want it to be 1 hour or something like that.

Very very glad for answers, Thanks in advance! Tore :)

Anyone that knows? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only edit this on sources.

Open player.cpp and find this line:
redSkullTicks += 43200000;

change the "43200000" to your new redskull time

That is the time of each frag (in miliseconds)
43200000 miliseconds = 12 hours
3600000 miliseconds = 1 hour

You need to edit the commands.cpp too, or the !frags command will not work properly.
Open commands.cpp and find this line:
int32_t kills = (player->redSkullTicks / 43200000) + 1;

change the "43200000" to your new redskull time too.

Last edited:
Do you have to compile the server for this?

Ok, but after I have compiled it.. where shall I put the new files? I mean the remade .cpp files. Thanks

.cpp nowhere :)

Just copy your new TheForgottenServer.exe file.

Hmm.. In the new "SVN" map? Look here. I downloaded the new sources, compiled them, they were put in a map which I named "SVN". In that map I only find ".cpp, .h and data" map. I cant find any .exe file..

Please I need some advices. Thanks.

On the 0.3.x versions of TFS you will be able to configure it on config.lua.

It's already done on the TFS trunk, but the use is not recommended for other purpose than testing at this time.

Back