• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Time to say bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Warlord

Reaction score
Well after 1 year almost 4 months i say bye. This is for all the persons i knew, people who has been my friend: Good Luck.
Talaturen: Gratz for your server. Its awesome remember you and vanderlay together, old times.

Feloth: You were a friend for me, maybe u dont know me a lot but was nice to meet you.

Hani: Awesome job, still working like that.

Dave, avi, zach, anthony, alex, domm, richey, saint, holly, saga, fallin, i will miss u all guys, for me its time to say bye. Thx to all to be my friends. I want u to rule the server some day. Good luck bros and take care.

Royal Warlord is pending to be deleted on: Jul 24 2009, 02:19:30.

Was fun to play here. Bye bye.

Yours. Royal Warlord.
Last Post.
PCE!!! GL! :)

Last edited:
OKAY HOMES, YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME BEHIND AS THE ONLY VATO LEFT!!! REMEMBER VATOS LOCOS FOREVER ESE!!!!

You all are a little bit STUPID.
I think will not be deleted in RL life. Its just a virtual character.

Take mabey a LONGER Tibia Brake to fefresh your brain.

okay homes, you are not leaving me behind as the only vato left!!! Remember vatos locos forever ese!!!!

hahahahha chineseretard with knife, ridicalous! Wannabe gangstah fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back