• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TimeZone Bug/Error at Gesior's ACC Manager

Cazar

Ph0t0sh0p abus3r
Reaction score
Kk....
I installed my Server + my Website.

Then i just got these errors:

Code:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for '-7.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 20

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for '-7.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 105

And

Code:
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for '-7.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 385

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for '-7.0/DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 370

Could any1 help me as fast as it can?

//Cazar

Last edited:
Everything i can read is that It has a problem to read out the time for the latestnews.php and OTS_Account

Go to the line and, ... hmm i dont know what to do, but i think you have to use "date.timezone" somehow.

in every thing u get that error put at top of script

error_reporting(0);

it will not show the bug... cuz its not a bug....

that wont fix it -.- that just will hide the errors and wont print anything better idea would be add this on the index.php:

PHP:
function myErrorHandler($errno, $errstr, $errfile, $errline)
{
die('ERROR FOUND ON FILE: '.$errfile.' on line: '.$errline.' !<br /><strong>ERROR TYPE:</strong> '.$errstr);
}
set_error_handler('myErrorHandler',E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_WARNING);

BUT still thats not a solution but you are just hiding the error....

@Thread post the lines which refers the error logs

Btw... look at this

I found the bug ;)

xdda.png

(Ups forgot to resize the images haha)

//Cazar

Back