• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tiny custom project!

iLikeOT

Open-Tibia!
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been involved with OT development a long time ago, and I've decided to pick it up again because I have the spare time & motivation.
My past within OT has been a wild trip, I'm not going to introduce you to that - but what I'm currently occuped with is hosting, mapping and some scripting.

I'm looking to recruit a team consisting of 1-3 individuals to create a tiny custom server that will be as entertaining as possible. This is a project basically created from scratch and therefore everyone who is looking to get paid for their work before the server is up and running can just go back to browsing the other job threads, because I'm not looking to run a company but an entertaining server created by team who enjoys developing OT.

If you would like to be a part of creating this server from scratch and if you think you'll suit into a team with other creative individuals, please leave a post in this thread or PM me.
I'm definitely looking forward to get to know everyone who wants to be a part of this!

Yours,
iLikeOT ^_^

Last edited:
Name:Mahmoud
Where Do You live ?:Egypt,cairo
What Languages can you speak ?:i can speak GOOD english,Very Good arabic
Experince: Ive Became CM/GM/GOD in many ots but they were closed
What Can You Do?: i can help people in game make events and more and i can create spells
Why Should We Choose you : you should choose me cuz am not lier ,i will help people ,i wont abuse, wont insult people,
What Pos. do you need ?GM OR CM [ well cm, if the server needs a cm but what i really want is GM]

You should create a structure of which positions you need.
Otherwise there will only be people applying for GM position on a server that does not even exist.

You should create a structure of which positions you need.
Otherwise there will only be people applying for GM position on a server that does not even exist.

I'm sure that the people I'm looking for will understand this part: "I'm looking to recruit a team consisting of 1-3 individuals to create a tiny custom server that will be as entertaining as possible.". Everyone who does not understand this part, I'm not interested in. Thanks for the input though!

Last edited:
Age:15/ From?: America/ Languages: English, and some spanish. / Job application position: Story writer, Editing on quests npc's to make them sound more entertaining, and recruiter. NO MONEY INVOLVED. I want this to be strictly a fun ot for everyone, and no doners that you have to buy with rl money. Its unfair to the players who arn't so lucky, and can't afford it. Sure we can have doners, but make them avaible from quests, and such! Add me on skype, or email me. Skype name: potsandpans5 / Email address:[email protected] / I hope to get a notification from ya bud!

We are looking to recruit a lua scripter as I'm not too familiar with the language yet, PM me for more information :)!

Not sure what you mean with Evo server, but if its just about hopping into a tp and start killing monsters im not interested.

If you would like to have a real custom server with a completely own map and hunting spots which you have to find first and explore the map, I could possibly help you out with mapping one.

Not sure what you mean with Evo server, but if its just about hopping into a tp and start killing monsters im not interested.

If you would like to have a real custom server with a completely own map and hunting spots which you have to find first and explore the map, I could possibly help you out with mapping one.

I've edited the thread few days ago, read it again :)

Name: Sanel
Language(s): Swedish, English, Croatian, Bosnian & Serbian
Experience(s):
Mapping - (my thoughts about myself are on a scale from 1-10 i'd consider myself an true 8-9 without doubt)
Programming: pretty much no skills at all, BUT i'd more then gladly want to learn though.
I would contribute with mapping skills, Lojalty towards the team & other players in need of my help!

Thx in advance, Sanel.

Name: Sanel
Language(s): Swedish, English, Croatian, Bosnian & Serbian
Experience(s):
Mapping - (my thoughts about myself are on a scale from 1-10 i'd consider myself an true 8-9 without doubt)
Programming: pretty much no skills at all, BUT i'd more then gladly want to learn though.
I would contribute with mapping skills, Lojalty towards the team & other players in need of my help!

Thx in advance, Sanel.

In order to prove your consideration of your own skills regarding the mapping part please post some pictures of your previous mapping works.

Back