• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Tiny scripting issue

Kakha

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have for a long time now had a server, and me and my mate now decided to publish it but there is one teeny tiny issue, we cant get our donation systems to work.

The systems worked in the beginning of the project but as we progressed further and changed scripts, some scripts colided and stopped working, we fixed many of them but the donation ones did not surrender easily. We have been trying a week without succes. If you are an experienced programmer/scripter in which you have a desire to help us out and make some easy money of it, please do contact me and we will see what we can do. I can assure you the problem is really easy to fix but unfortunately, we are to blind to see it and fix it.

You help via teamwiever, any viruses or scam the user will ofcourse be reported to OTland and the program will also be shutdown so you wont be able to get any data.

Payment is negotiable, please contact me here on OTland, and if we think you are our guy, we'll hire you.
Scripts:
Zaypay - Worked, stopped working
PayGol - Worked, Stopped working

Kind regards,
Kakha

Back