• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tipps / Tricks, Ideas, What to buy? How to play?

There is no way to counterpick a urgot. Pick a ward on top, play with a soraka on bot and spaam ur shit. Its irrelevant who you play against.

irelia = dps

dps= attack speed , skill W and roll the lane. theres nothing to add to this beside use ur Q to farm.
as I said, urgot doesnt fit in the current meta, other adcs outscale him

In terms of competitive play yes, but hes still viable for soloq as a mid/top laner.

who the fuck would even try to fit in the meta? If i know what people currently pick I just dont go with the flow to avoid beeign counterpicked.

Try a few soloQ games with him or normals and you will see what I mean when you get used to lane him.

what ap caster counters kassadin :/?

In my opinion there is no AP caster countering Kass.
You can do bad against him, or not that bad.

I went pretty good with kayle (not there real caster tho) had some good experience with morde randomly using skills to keep my shield above the silences dmg and than trying to win trades and more like towerhugging and waiting for a jungler till I had my comeback.. and this "comeback" happened alot of times after stacking MR.

another good champ was Ahri. I end up beeign grim if a kass just ults away after a intense fight taking all my skills summoners and so on. I can follow up and finish stuff with her and react on ganks that are easily initiated by kass.

save pick : Ahri. Saver pick: dont go ap against kass. Talon--->gg

Lol, this thread.

how do you win vs darius and what is the safest pick?

Kayle, Singed or Cho'gath.

- - - Updated - - -

adc in 3v3? ***** pls ;]

Correct, ADC + Support and Bruiser top.

Ezreal, Leona + any bruiser with CC.

- - - Updated - - -

How to counter Garen Top solo lane.

Akali, go early Spellvamp + Spell pen

- - - Updated - - -

adc that can't be countered hard in lane? other than cait

Focus on the support pick over the adc pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Urgot :) no matter what, no counter in laning phase if played right :)

No, don't pick Urgot in SoloQ, people aren't used to him and it damages your team fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid/vague general tips about irelia?

Passive play until you have botrk

Lol, this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No, don't pick Urgot in SoloQ, people aren't used to him and it damages your team fighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Akali counters a garen? :p thats a bronze 5 garen then

Lol, this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No comment to so much shit in 1 post

Akali counters a garen? :p thats a bronze 5 garen then

Actually he's right, You Q ult E there goes 400 damage, if he silences you and starts spinning, ult away from him to another creep, wait for stacks of ult, keep Q'ing to stop his passive and repeat the pattern.

Actually he's right, You Q ult E there goes 400 damage, if he silences you and starts spinning, ult away from him to another creep, wait for stacks of ult, keep Q'ing to stop his passive and repeat the pattern.

a good garen counterwards bushes to get full use of his passive.

a good garen counterwards bushes to get full use of his passive.

Doesn't matter, Akali will spam Q on him, if Garen follows, he will get all creep damage and lose the trade. All Garen can do is hit Akali with a Q if fast enough every now and then. Also Akali will outheal Garen after lvl 5~ with spellpen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akali = She has HUGE impact. She has Absoloutly no sustain if it comes to mid game if not built with a warmogs or other TK stuff:

A garen stacking health reg and building towards the Brutalizer and warmogs till level 10 will DESTROY a akali with litterly less than 2 combs. I dont get how you guys can underrest a garen ult on a lowhp enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your Arguments. You go wrong. you go TERRIBLY wrong, AND ALL you can argument wiht is you're horrible.

you suck the biggest possible way on this game.

You mean like this?

No comment to so much shit in 1 post

Do some math, Akali has a lot of sustain with revolver, it's 18% Spellvamp, Revolver + Runes + Masteries, you should sit on around 60-70 AP on level 5. your Q will deal 205 damage if the target has 0 armor. You will heal 37 each Q. But a Garen has a lot more armor than 0. I'd suspect the Akali to heal 18~ per Q on Garen, more on minions and dont forget her E + W. Akali outsustains Garen, Akali deals more damage than Garen, Akali can kite Garen, making 2 of his spells completely useless. Akali is an assassin but can be built rather tanky, Haunting Guise, Rylais, Treads, together with her kiting ability, Garen now has 3 useless spells, 4 if you manage to kite him long enough or just wait if he uses it.

You argue like a piece of shit, I do the exact same thing because you give me short answers saying it's shit or that I'm a bronze player and then you call me out on it, what the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Game on! Blazed "diamond 2" Druid vs "peter" North. Garen vs Akali.

On davehoho's aidsinfected stream tonight, BEST TOP OTLAND tourny!

I haven't played for 3-4 months, but I think I can beat a guy who lies about his ranking, but I don't have an account, sadly :( I can ask around and check if I can borrow one though.

btw, Peter???

You mean like this?

Do some math, Akali has a lot of sustain with revolver, it's 18% Spellvamp, Revolver + Runes + Masteries, you should sit on around 60-70 AP on level 5. your Q will deal 205 damage if the target has 0 armor. You will heal 37 each Q. But a Garen has a lot more armor than 0. I'd suspect the Akali to heal 18~ per Q on Garen, more on minions and dont forget her E + W. Akali outsustains Garen, Akali deals more damage than Garen, Akali can kite Garen, making 2 of his spells completely useless. Akali is an assassin but can be built rather tanky, Haunting Guise, Rylais, Treads, together with her kiting ability, Garen now has 3 useless spells, 4 if you manage to kite him long enough or just wait if he uses it.

You argue like a piece of shit, I do the exact same thing because you give me short answers saying it's shit or that I'm a bronze player and then you call me out on it, what the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't played for 3-4 months, but I think I can beat a guy who lies about his ranking, but I don't have an account, sadly :( I can ask around and check if I can borrow one though.

btw, Peter???

So has fking vlad. dont let her fkign get these items to early , poke and show presence and you will make it a harder step. get your magic resistance earlier and you will see what I mean. akali is a terrible level 3~ tower farmer. its easy as snap to push against her and denie her farm.

- - - Updated - - -

Game on! Blazed "diamond 2" Druid vs "peter" North. Garen vs Akali.

On davehoho's aidsinfected stream tonight, BEST TOP OTLAND tourny!

I'm fine with that. My pick is random or he can select it. I'm gonna prove him that metas are buttlicked bullcrap.

This thread is specifically for tips, tricks & ideas, this is NOT a 'HERPA DERPA IM BETTAH THAN YEH BREH", just stick with the idea OP had, if you really don't like someone else's suggestion, give a good argument without using offensive language or you will get an infraction.

THIS IS A WARNING.

Back