• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Tips needed? first webdesign-ish by sharp

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Tips would be appreciated.

9IScEcz.png

Nice bar!
that huge pic... the left side of it is gray and the other side is black or isnt my screen that is messed?
i mean
Gray>Huge Pic<Black
or is it that the pic is like that?

Nice bar!
that huge pic... the left side of it is gray and the other side is black or isnt my screen that is messed?
i mean
Gray>Huge Pic<Black
or is it that the pic is like that?

Its my vignette blur, I'll fix it up when I reopen photoshop :), I noticed it too, since the middle image was too small width x height wise, I added a blackish background and added an overlay vignette blur to blend it, and I guess I erased a littttle bit which is the part you are mentioning.

Its my vignette blur, I'll fix it up when I reopen photoshop :), I noticed it too, since the middle image was too small width x height wise, I added a blackish background and added an overlay vignette blur to blend it, and I guess I erased a littttle bit which is the part you are mentioning.

oke
well something that is hard now... the content for news or anything in the middle will destroy the image xd
so idk how to work on that ..

Looks really good :D Kudos for your first ^^
But wheres the rest of it xD?

well transparent box is almost only thing i got or take away that and find something that fits in the side off it and use that pic on something else ^^

Looks nice for your first !
Keep practicing :)

Also, you should perhaps cut the image at the bottom in half, put a text box, then put the image halfs either side, if you understand me, possibility it would look better. (Idk, I like to visualize it, therefore I'd like to try it to see if it looks good :p)

Looks nice for your first !
Keep practicing :)

Also, you should perhaps cut the image at the bottom in half, put a text box, then put the image halfs either side, if you understand me, possibility it would look better. (Idk, I like to visualize it, therefore I'd like to try it to see if it looks good :p)

I was considering doing this for the text box, with the sides and the bottom :p

Back