• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tired of seeing bot lifethreads? Look here!

13uck

Esdee@Shadowcores
Reaction score
Gunna make a little lifethread for my characters. I'm not very active but I'll try to update this thread as often as possible

I play 100% manual, and enjoy pking ..

Here's some screenshots:

133mage:

99pally(yellowskull:p):

169mage:

190mage:

150rp:

153ek:

158rp:

177ms:

116mage(noobchars):

185ed:

163ed:

160ek:

190ek:

186ek:

and since pking usually results in a bunch of mex/br/pls chasing you around forever here's a screeny of me dying!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Aint no party like a bricksquad party cuz a bricksquad party dont stop

@Prest: That looks like it takes too much work and thanks for the useless contribution to the thread brah

@Prest: That looks like it takes too much work and thanks for the useless contribution to the thread brah

Well I rather see a nice picture of a botter than a shitty picture of a handgrinder, but whatever, it's your thread, peace.

just upload each screenshot on Tinypic.com/Imgland.net n' copy these links to ur topic, same deal but way less work

Download HyperDesktop if you want to take fast pictures. Read about it here: http://otland.net/f490/very-moment-screenshot-thread-174787/
Or sorry, did I as well contribute with a useless post?

As it is now we have to click the picture about 200 times before ImageSchack understands that we don't want to see a scaled up picture.

Well, I'd recommend you to check that link which Siramix sent you.

Back