• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tiria Evolution 8.50 - 8.53

Maybe some Photos of your maps

If you understand what I have written so I have thought up an evolution of the exp and all information is there. I am looking for what I have written. I have not done anything at all on map. Perhaps a bit but it's not something I can spend on the screenshot. Therefore, I seek members so are you interested in being on the team. so add me on msn. msn is on the thread. Thank you

Great work aerar i hope you get a staff and we will get this server up and running

Hello i have read your tread and i think this will work realy nice if you find a good team and i wish you all luck from my heart!

Well no problems my mate i just hope it won't be a another noob map like all others have..and that it comes up soon

Huh, of my Geany or Notepad++ :))?
I am just a webCoder, i may make some addons on site (php scripts?) or effects like fading buttons etc (addons in JS Frameworks - Prototype, jQuery etc.).

Also can help with some LUA, but am not pro in it =).

Huh, of my Geany or Notepad++ :))?
I am just a webCoder, i may make some addons on site (php scripts?) or effects like fading buttons etc (addons in JS Frameworks - Prototype, jQuery etc.).

Also can help with some LUA, but am not pro in it =).

But do you have a screenshot to put in i want see of you php coder
Thanks

Back