• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Titania] My adventures on Titania

42 :p And client was 7.6 - 7.7 before I quitted. Never used bot on that char.

Cool :p

After I have gained my stamina to 36 I'm starting to level again :p
17:07 You advanced from Level 30 to Level 31.

Level 32 :)

w0H4K.png

Depends,if u have decent skills,u should go cycs ;P

Tell me ur skills and ill find u a nice place

oww,ur skills are low. Spend like 3-4 days skilling. When u get like 60/60,65/65 would be ideal,u should go undeads + cycs,really nice lvl there :D

Oh, I remember my knight, like Pecax said, skill A LOT. Then go to undeads and cyclops. I always hunted in mount sternum. Then around 38-40+ I went deeper at the undeads to even the dragons there!
But I had 67/66 skills, so I really recommend skilling

Oh, I remember my knight, like Pecax said, skill A LOT. Then go to undeads and cyclops. I always hunted in mount sternum. Then around 38-40+ I went deeper at the undeads to even the dragons there!
But I had 67/66 skills, so I really recommend skilling

Yeah, but the cyclops spawn is always full... And there's always PK'ers there. What should I skill on?

Well, after I tried out Dark Cathedral and died 3 times. I'm not going back there without the proper skills..

Back