• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster TKO's Hosting service 100/100Mbps

Didn´t you host Molten Dawn and got pinged / attacked all the time?..

Pinged no Ddos yes BUt The funny part is I lost my net due to internet providers so i had 1 channs to test my Firewall from my internet provider... Witch is kinda lame he changed from me only in 2days...
ANd atackt all the time no?
I got atackt once And that atack i manage to block And the second atack i wasnt at the pc i dint noticed any atack...

How many staff members: 4 (not including me)
Average online/if online: --------------------
Server name: Lost Spirit
Screen shot: ( Map is being edited by my mapper ) But here is a script
30vc95x.jpg

Story line/info about the server: The map is an edited Evolution map, with custom scripts from a very good scripter. No Donars, event armor, rather. Version is either 8.54 or 8.60 (I believe the map is 8.54).

Last edited:
Lol @ up..why wouldn't I be serious about my own project? I thought you went offline which gave an indicator that you werent going to host for me. I'm willing to give it a second shot but I'm not going to do that if you believe that I'm not serious enough.

sorry dude i have checkt your mapping also looks like shit so no thanks:)

Thanks grumpy for your support good luck with your server m8:)

Well the main problem is the port. Most people doesn't read or something and just type ip + port 7171 xd

you ever heard of a custom client?:) the port aint no problem...

Custom Client sux for bots though. Noone will play without bots nowadays, thats why so many servers are running as 8.6

You suck:O xD Well some one want me to be there host?:D

Back