• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent TM - Boss Raid System v1.3.0 (Release/Updated)

didnt test it yet, but i "installed it" its the kind of stuff thats useful if it works, u got a like from me thats for sure

thanks and keep it going

No worries. This version is a bit buggy at the moment, I think I will upload my latest version 2.0.0a soon.

No worries. This version is a bit buggy at the moment, I think I will upload my latest version 2.0.0a soon.

Console Error said:
Error - [getraididbyboss] raid 1 does not exist!

im guessing thats 1 of the bugs

btw

04:44 /raidlist
04:44 [1] The Horned Fox <enabled> <active>

its active but it dosnt respawn o_= should i delete your comment line and add a time for it ?
mayeb thats the problem, idk ill check it tomorrow, anyways thanks

I get this error so my talk actions aren't working:
talkactionserror.png

error .exe

Hi guys
I just installed on my ot this. lua: http://otland.net/f82/tm-boss-raid-system-v1-3-0-release-updated-86641/, and now when you load the server I get this error, I have attached a photo, use a 8.60, the server .exe is called speedy war already came with the server, called the disro supermamon ot rl. anyone can help me?, thanks and greetings. :(

View attachment 14467

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've tried it with other distributions outside thing of the typical runtime or .net Framework, but no, other distributions works well, or if it is something that I've done wrong I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Error - [getRaidIdByBoss] Raid '2' does not exist!
Error - [getRaidIdByBoss] Raid '2' does not exist!
> Broadcasted message: "Minotaurs have been sighted moving towards thais, beware
!".
> Broadcasted message: "Prepare for battle citizens of thais! Take arms against
the Minotaurs".
> Broadcasted message: "Minotaurs are attacking thais! Defeat their leader The H
orned Fox before it is too late.".
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `active`,`lastExecution` FROM `boss_raids` WHERE `id`
= 2; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'lastExecution' in 'field list' (1054)
Error - [setRaidToActive] Raid 2 does not exist!

[Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
In a timer event called from:
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/thehornedfox.lua:eek:nThink
Description:
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:274: bad argument #2 to 'rand
om' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'random'
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:274: in function 'exe
cuteBossRaid'
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:163: in function <dat
a/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:159>
> Broadcasted message: "Minotaurs have been sighted moving towards thais, beware
!".
> Broadcasted message: "Prepare for battle citizens of thais! Take arms against
the Minotaurs".
> Broadcasted message: "Minotaurs are attacking thais! Defeat their leader The H
orned Fox before it is too late.".
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `active`,`lastExecution` FROM `boss_raids` WHERE `id`
= 2; - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'lastExecution' in 'field list' (1054)
Error - [setRaidToActive] Raid 2 does not exist!

[Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
In a timer event called from:
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/thehornedfox.lua:eek:nThink
Description:
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:274: bad argument #2 to 'rand
om' (interval is empty)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'random'
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:274: in function 'exe
cuteBossRaid'
data/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:163: in function <dat
a/globalevents/scripts/raids/lib/eventraids.lua:159>

Last edited:
Is it possible to send a Broadcast only if the boss/monsters are spawned?

Can some one help me:)?

Pasibun.

I'm having an issues where 1 min in interval is not 3600 it's 36000. Anyone know why this would be happening?

Thanks,
Justin~

for anyone that is still wanting to use this, I suggest you test it well before using it extensively :D this was one of my first coding projects and isn't the best work. I used it a lot in my server and it worked well. But there were issues that need to be looked at. If anyone is able to test it and find the issues I will fix them some time :)

I never released my latest version 2.0.0a (made a while ago). It has a lot of bug fixes and optimization, though still needs some work!

2.0.0a Changes that I can remember:
  • Redesign library the code struture in preparation for 2.0.0a features (remove any internal and external reliances).
  • Store all passed values into the database so they can be pulled once to prevent parsing params.
  • Allow for the system to handle the function call 'executeBossRaid(params)' more dynamically and mobily.
  • Create a more dynamic logging sequence.
  • Revamp UI prompting for Raid List and Logging/Debuging
  • Remove requirement to set ID's in the configs (make it self maintained.)
  • Add checking for matching boss names
  • Add standard String checking: 'string.lower'
  • Set the boss to spawn at a specific coordinate on the map (rather than spawning in the range randomly)
  • A timer in the script to remove the raid monsters and boss a certain amount of time after the raid occurs (configurable).
  • Monsters spawn in "waves", in sync with broadcasts leading up to the boss spawning (configurable).
  • Many optimizations and bug fixes that caused issues in older version.
Like I said, this was one of my first systems and its messy and could be remade a lot better :D perhaps I will rewrite it one day.

Cheers,
Ben

(Attachment below)

Setup in /globalevents:
(must be at the top before raid registers)
XML:
<!-- Raid System Init -->
<globalevent name="raidSystemInit" type="start" event="script" value="raids/lib/init.lua"/>
(interval in milliseconds)
XML:
<globalevent name="exampleRaid" interval="13400000" event="script" value="raids/exampleRaid.lua"/>
<globalevent name="register_exampleRaid" type="start" event="script" value="raids/exampleRaid.lua"/>

Attachments

• [talkaction] bossraid_control.lua.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
  • [BeniS] Boss Raid System v2.0.0a.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Seems you haven't updated all the files?

Can you post the following:
  • globalevents/raids/lib/init.lua
  • globalevents/raids/lib/eventraids.lua
  • globalevents/raids/config/raidsConfig.lua
  • globalevents/raids/exampleRaid.lua
Also you are using 0.3/0.4? This doesn't support 0.2

Edit: Make sure you have run the database update script also (globalevents/raids/docs/updating from 1.x/db update to 2.0.0a.txt). Run the script in phpmyadmin. Or delete the boss_raids table and run the fresh script for 2.0.0a.

Last edited:
Seems you haven't updated all the files?

Can you post the following:
  • globalevents/raids/lib/init.lua
  • globalevents/raids/lib/eventraids.lua
  • globalevents/raids/config/raidsConfig.lua
  • globalevents/raids/exampleRaid.lua
Also you are using 0.3/0.4? This doesn't support 0.2

Edit: Make sure you have run the database update script also (globalevents/raids/docs/updating from 1.x/db update to 2.0.0a.txt). Run the script in phpmyadmin. Or delete the boss_raids table and run the fresh script for 2.0.0a.

Downloaded your new package and just changed the pos and tested with exampleRaid, the db I deleted the old and did a run on the new (2.0.0)
Im using 0.4 5756

Did not change anything inside /lib/

Strange :S you needed to change all the files with the new ones, not just exampleRaid.lua (if you didn't do this already).

Anyway, I have no idea why its bugging like this tbh regRaidList is a table variable so it doesn't make any sense that it would be set as nil. Unless something changed a lot in lua interface for 0.4 I can't see why it is a problem.

EDIT: Fixed the issue - redownload and replace raids/lib/eventraids.lua file and also add the missing XML http://otland.net/f82/tm-boss-raid-system-v1-3-0-release-updated-86641-post1802129/#post1802129

Last edited:
rRWwEo.png

Getting this error :eek:
I have the same error using 2.0 version on tfs 0.4 and kinda more errors using 1.3.5, now i'm going to test the 1.2.2 without hope...

Edit: 1.2.2 is working!!! good job bro!!!

Last edited:
I have the same error using 2.0 version on tfs 0.4 and kinda more errors using 1.3.5, now i'm going to test the 1.2.2 without hope...

Edit: 1.2.2 is working!!! good job bro!!!

Use the latest version 2.0.0a there are lots of bugs in that version :p

Back