• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[™My New Mapping™] Please Rate it

What Rank shall i be?

• Expert Mapper!

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Professional Mapper!

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • intermediate Mapper!

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Newbie Mapper!

Votes: 45 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the new map is almost as good as neon this time to?

hmm now i'm sure who you are .. hahaha .. yes it'll be better and i'll show you how good it'll be .. sir chauz is the one who's helping me .. not you or mc donalds..

hmm now i'm sure who you are .. hahaha .. yes it'll be better and i'll show you how good it'll be .. sir chauz is the one who's helping me .. not you or mc donalds..

It's clearly not your map, if others are helping you...

do your own thing, or don't do anything.

It's clearly not your map, if others are helping you...

do your own thing, or don't do anything.

well let me tell you one thing i think that i've said it to ya before .. :huh: don't reply unless you knew what i meant .. because .. i said helping .. NOT MAPPING FOR ME .. is it clear or still you're not getting any point?? tell me if you don't understand english ..

yea i donnu what's wrong with my english that made him misunderstand it and also replied with a bad way .. saying don't post .. omg he's wierd!

I close this thread there's no reason to let it open for flames.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back