• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[™My New Mapping™] Please Rate it

What Rank shall i be?

• Expert Mapper!

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Professional Mapper!

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • intermediate Mapper!

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Newbie Mapper!

Votes: 45 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
odler members? im older then you, also no you dont know who i am since this is my first account at otland. stop talking shit, i think your mapping gets influenced by it. ill type my opinion if i want to when i want to.

Lol,

I must agree there. I'm not an older member

He/She (loveinabottle) is most likely older then me

i ish only 14 :D
But i disagree that Supershady gets influenced by shit o_O
He has never played tibia before.

That's one of the reason he doesn't get too many mapping ideas but he could use the mapping ideas thread :D

Can't wait to see yo mapping xd

@MC

It sounds like cool word there

Newbicity :D Is rox. But im still a newbicity

Newbie thats what i vote for

this thread have a lot of flamers... bad...

the map is not perfect... but is not ugly..
Thanks for your opinion sir .. ^_^ i accept your criticism .. as i know that you've always said your opinion Truely .. and politely.. Thanks alot.
Newbie thats what i vote for
well thank you alot .. ^_^ i agree it's newbie too .. the map isn't proly made .. but it's a 2nd time for me ...^_^ i'll be doing better .. :D

Since when did you lose your newbiedity?

I see mc-pedro why now your not doing your "nooby stuff" on that new comer (If he is a new comer..but hes not) Your not acting noob like you act to everyone because I know he isnt a new comer and he is Neon.. yup he is neon.. you checked his info I saw the 3 visitors also you keep replying good to all what he says because its neon ;) so I see thats why your not doing your "newbie stuff for beginners" coz he is neon ^^

I see mc-pedro why now your not doing your "nooby stuff" on that new comer (If he is a new comer..but hes not) Your not acting noob like you act to everyone because I know he isnt a new comer and he is Neon.. yup he is neon.. you checked his info I saw the 3 visitors also you keep replying good to all what he says because its neon ;) so I see thats why your not doing your "newbie stuff for beginners" coz he is neon ^^

hahahaha :D it's not only me that is doubting ..

i'll give 2 questions that proves that this newcomer is Either Mc Pedro or neon..

1st :- Why didn't Mc Pedro Treat him as he always said by his own tongue Quote :- <Beginners are only AssLickers>

and how does that love in a bottle know mc pedro or neon to stand with them against us .. and oh it's a chance that his posts are low .. and yeah i bet he's using that account for being impolite and making us go Mad and lose our temper .. so as to get us banned ..

2nd :- how come he's always replying after mc pedro and neon .. oh that's wierd .. a new comer got to be mc pedro's friend in 2 seconds <mc pedro the Beginner hater> .. LOL Shutter you got my point .. You're too smart man

stand with the magainst us? wtf. not only do you map like shit, you also are retarded. neon maps like an idiot and mc pedro asslicks neon. im neither one of the,.

face it. you map shit

Thanks for your opinion sir .. ^_^ i accept your criticism .. as i know that you've always said your opinion Truely .. and politely.. Thanks alot.

well thank you alot .. ^_^ i agree it's newbie too .. the map isn't proly made .. but it's a 2nd time for me ...^_^ i'll be doing better .. :D

doing better? thats what you said the last time to

Last edited by a moderator:
agree with mc pedro for once, what the hell? jealous? did you even see those pictures? you can hand a bum wich never played tibia an editor wich could do better, actually thats exactly what happened here

stand with the magainst us? wtf. not only do you map like shit, you also are retarded. neon maps like an idiot and mc pedro asslicks neon. im neither one of the,.

face it. you map shit

doing better? thats what you said the last time to

hmmm as if you were there .. <_< WELL I'll tell you a thing .. you're a 2ndry account of someone who i really know .. i' wont be responding to your awful butt .. i'll just let you talk shit like this ... but moderators and admins should be in this and they'll know how to ban you soon

i'm not gonna tell now but i bet i know you .. it's the same impolite behaviour and same friends of yours and same way of being rude .. Dammit it's you ..

HAHAHAHAHA i just heard, does this remind you of something
"Neon, oh sry I mean "Mr Neon""

no im not neon

well i didn't say you're neon .. but i know who the hell you're .. don't try to be a smart ass because you've fallen into some mistakes that proved to me who ya are .. i won't say .. and also i won't respond to you anymore unless you learn how to talk politly

then tell me who it is, i want to laugh at your face.
this is my first otland account, so iwonder how the hell you can tell.

btw learn me how to map this shit, i want to map "ALMOST" as good as neon to!

Hehe, My mappin idol is chauz
:D

Neon is good also though =]

Top mapzors

1) Chauz
2) Neon/Archez (not sure which) =]
3) I r rox ;p jkz

Hehe, My mappin idol is chauz
:D

Neon is good also though =]

Top mapzors

1) Chauz
2) Neon/Archez (not sure which) =]
3) I r rox ;p jkz

in my opinion i think that archez is better .. because he's not showy .. but he has such a creative way .. and talent

This maps have alot of colour i mean flowers its to much , and its to open, make it a little smaller, and little more ditalied and it will be good,

My rate 4 / 10

This maps have alot of colour i mean flowers its to much , and its to open, make it a little smaller, and little more ditalied and it will be good,

My rate 4 / 10

thank you for your opinion and your rate.. but this was my 2nd map so i'll not edit it anymore i'm thinking of a new map that i'll be posting here soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back