• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all LoL players!

AlexFromSweden

Banned User
Reaction score
Im wondering how much YOU have wasted on League of Legends.
http://wastedonlol.com/

(I know LoL isnt anything with tibia but while u botting tibia u playing lol/cs)

Here is my screenshot! :D
2e1feaf2a7c715759c82e3287ad7479d.png

ofc 4 years xD As i remember, we was palying shadowcores already back in the days and 1 of you, Lucas or you, just tryed it first time,, "remember from skype" . But i may wrong.
But you such a liar so no1 can know whats the truth xD

ofc 4 years xD As i remember, we was palying shadowcores already back in the days and 1 of you, Lucas or you, just tryed it first time,, "remember from skype" . But i may wrong.
But you such a liar so no1 can know whats the truth xD
What about that i got 115champions, its takes really long time

u spent that many days and ur gold 5 i got 2,5 times less and ima better than you please unninstal ;]

Why should i lissen to a random person that i never heard about only see him on forums. Must be a charlover as you and stand in depot when your asslicking friend sidmo botting your 10x chars?
why would Sidmo lick ma ass? :O
And yea.. sorry but I can't live witout my char... :(

nyzoul, you've spent about 3177 hours on League of Legends which means 132 days of your life.
You are 1428th on lan servers and 43872th in the world.

Why should i lissen to a random person that i never heard about only see him on forums. Must be a charlover as you and stand in depot when your asslicking friend sidmo botting your 10x chars?

you can call me a random but im not that guy who sits 24/7 on ots forum and changes avatar/signatures like an idiot

49days, goldek
penta as rumble.

eu west = 0 enemies, only free frags

:D

Last edited:
Back