• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all oldschool players

There really is no bugs on RealOTS though.. [when compared to real tibia 7.7 =P]

But the reason war etc gets boring for me atleast on like tibianic-hr for example is because who cares if i die, because I can get things back so easily.

You still run out of money more easily on a server like tibianic-hr, i remember people having more cash than they could ever use on realots, for people that actually played fair on 7.4 i see 7.72 too easy. You can pretty much always pg - no cash? make a knight! I was running out of cash on last realots because i never looted anything at tombs so i made a knight and got about 100k together in 2 days from lootbagging (as low lvl 10-30) So for me 7.72 is a lot easier than 7.4, it's not to people runefarming of course but they still tend to run out of money more quickly than you do on realots.

I agree with what you're saying to a certain extent, Original. Instead of wasting time and energy begging CipSoft to make a server, the community (OtLand) should take initiative and create one ourselves.
Well Iryont [owner of tibianic] is already hosting RealOTS which is original tibia 7.70 files and he said it's coming on in December and I just wanted to get the word out ;P

From what I have heard it's going up in a month :D Check it's forum.

Back