• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all players! READ IT QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lDesirl

Reaction score
This is joke, they delete my account where was a lot of points, high lvl, a lot of rares items etc. Didnt gives me any reason, they didnt answer on my mails for more then 5 days. I took chargeback from paypal, because if they took that for what I payd, I want my money back, few minutes after mark write me private msg on forum where was, we didnt delete your account, I see you made charge back so our conversation finish HERE.

Message to all players! DONT BUY POINTS HERE! THEY ARE THIEFS!

This post will be deleted soon and I will get ban for 100%, they always doing that when somone doing bad for them.

To everyone who will ready it, be prepere!

This is joke, they delete my account where was a lot of points, high lvl, a lot of rares items etc. Didnt gives me any reason, they didnt answer on my mails for more then 5 days. I took chargeback from paypal, because if they took that for what I payd, I want my money back, few minutes after mark write me private msg on forum where was, we didnt delete your account, I see you made charge back so our conversation finish HERE.

Message to all players! DONT BUY POINTS HERE! THEY ARE THIEFS!

This post will be deleted soon and I will get ban for 100%, they always doing that when somone doing bad for them.

To everyone who will ready it, be prepere!
ye they air thiefs like it really matters if they have 1 item they can just create it with a command or no need just auto shop ;d that brain ewa

Can You understand what I said!? I didnt said nothing about items, more important is my time which I spend on game here, my money, premium points etc!

Proof? Look at my signature! Look my topics few days before when I try sell CM Token etc... Now go and write Desir on lunarforce...

What, maybe I should past here screens with conversation with Mark? From Paypal?

Proof? Look at my signature! Look my topics few days before when I try sell CM Token etc... Now go and write Desir on lunarforce...

What, maybe I should past here screens with conversation with Mark? From Paypal?
stop cry.. Its an ot. fake tibia

Problem is not because I donate on OT, if somone want its hes decision... problem is if managment of ots are thiefs...
Same in real life bro, if You gonna buy football ball, you buying because you want it but u are angry when u spend money and seller will send u a rock, not a ball...
Then I can say same, why You spending money for football?

1) We never received your mail, you must have mistyped our support e-mail address or it must have been caught in spam filters before it reached us.
2) I contacted you before you initiated a PayPal dispute, I ended the communication with you after you opened a dispute as there's no point in trying to be nice to someone who's lying to the payment gateways we're using in an attempt to get their money back.
3) We have not deleted your account. You (or someone else, potentially the real owner of the account?) transferred it to ShadowCores: https://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Ronaldoznarodowego.

If it wasn't your account, you got what you deserved for account trading. There's a reason why we have rules against account trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back