• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all server (ice) (soft) (thun)

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
you all know right that it will be rent on houses so
remeber if you buy an house for 4 mill example from an guy
and its an big house it will cost like up to 300-700k maybe in 1 week (rent) so before you buy an house think after 1 sec do you got uber cash? do you get money fast?

That's really nice of you to tell people that, beacouse i know a few who buys like a GH in ab or something for all their cash, and then after a weeek they lost the house. So as Silentdefender said, think before you buy it.

yeah lol, but he is now saying it after he sold his Guilhall for 1 mil !!!

don't try to be nice after u sold ur own :p

yeah lol, but he is now saying it after he sold his Guilhall for 1 mil !!!

don't try to be nice after u sold ur own :p

i sold it for like 1-2 weeks ago and i knew about the rent, and i knew if i dont sell it now i will get poor i dont have that much money that you got have fking 1 bp with 100ccs

its good to say this, all dont look at the new update thread you know...

First of all, I got 600cc and not a bp of 100cc,
and I just want to say is that you warn people to help people, while you didn't inform it to the player you sold the house.

So I wanna say ur only informing people when you already got your money

yes, but I wouldn't make a forum how greatfull I am to inform everyone, I would let the good things to good people :D

you are rich on icechaw, all aint rich and im helping them that they dont buy an uber big house and when the rent come the house owner will be gone
so the guy have wasted his money

im sayint to all that dont buy an gh if you dont earn money fast + dont have much money

you all know right that it will be rent on houses so
remeber if you buy an house for 4 mill example from an guy
and its an big house it will cost like up to 300-700k maybe in 1 week (rent) so before you buy an house think after 1 sec do you got uber cash? do you get money fast?

I make at least 80 crystal every time i hunt demons or hydras, so only little non wealthy noobs like yourself have to worry about that lol.

Back