• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To all teams/ people who is bored cuz no fights

too hard to take lvls

LOL

Its not too hard but its just not worth to play for fight's , is that the answer u wanted ? cuz you can ask hundred open tibia servers players and probably 85 xcent will say same as me , its not worth to play rl tibia cuz u need like 5 / 6 months to take 200 in a normal way , if u bot or so u have high possibility that you will get deleted so thats why ppl doesnt want to play rl tibia nowadays.

Its not too hard but its just not worth to play for fight's , is that the answer u wanted ? cuz you can ask hundred open tibia servers players and probably 85 xcent will say same as me , its not worth to play rl tibia cuz u need like 5 / 6 months to take 200 in a normal way , if u bot or so u have high possibility that you will get deleted so thats why ppl doesnt want to play rl tibia nowadays.

Real tibia cant get more easier then it already is *although it probably will* with 4-Vocation Party Exp, All Compensation Vouchers (Double Exp & Skill) and CipSoft's shitty detection tool which barely catch any other than level 2 gold selling chars

Real tibia cant get more easier then it already is *although it probably will* with 4-Vocation Party Exp, All Compensation Vouchers (Double Exp & Skill) and CipSoft's shitty detection tool which barely catch any other than level 2 gold selling chars
i just want an "ot " world inside tibia rl , not so hard.
it will be totaly full im hundred percent sure.

haha jordi making serious posts on rl tibia forum what a fucking joker xD
everyone on twifysoft alrdy saying aahaha jordi avalanche to bank 1 2 3 ahahah on rl tibia they saying jordi? its smth to eat?
better make xlog elo

haha jordi making serious posts on rl tibia forum what a fucking joker xD
everyone on twifysoft alrdy saying aahaha jordi avalanche to bank 1 2 3 ahahah on rl tibia they saying jordi? its smth to eat?
better make xlog elo
I dunno what to do while i am on comp on sunday so i made this post in tibia rl , in tibia its nothing to do atm , at same time you will keep exping poi 4:00 am with siwek.
Move out from computer fucking grubas bas :D how much weight ure irl right now? 120kg+? make some workouts its pointless to stay 24/7 in front of pc botting lunarforce

i make ots
start tomorrow ! guild points !
FULL REAL MAP
ROSHAMUUL ORAMOND !
chronixus.sytes.net
TUESDAY 14.04.15 r. 8:00 pm