• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to clear things up

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
19:44 Valheru [702]: status use ue script?
19:44 Valheru [702]: did we ever use ue script?
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: yu in vent
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: say all time for ue
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: combo
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: 3
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: 2
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: 1
19:44 Foxtrotel [687]: ue

fox was an ex member from status,joined guzerion for fun

from what i know fox was playing back before you even made your chars with guzerion aka Zuckov lol so wtf you on about? their friends more then u ever were lol

from what i know fox was playing back before you even made your chars with guzerion aka Zuckov lol so wtf you on about? their friends more then u ever were lol

I think ur missing the point of this topic, its not about whose better friends with Fox haha

@ vazez, u call ur rl friend a lier, nice

you guys can't even understand a fucking sentence.. zosis said foxtrotel is mine rl friend not yours and also fox said you didn't use ue script WHEN HE WAS WITH YOU but now, you clearly use it, wether you admit it or not

and vazez is not my rl, is just my virtual love

UE Script combos are bad. Vent combo are usually perfect with a good counter.
So when you're saying script then everyone knows that the combos suck. Just combos while running are usually with script but then the combos arent perfect. I believe that status doesnt use ue script bcs they got follow atack and when 3ppl follow then it really isnt hard to count. So its no skill in it.
NOT like we do it in vent/skype. Running around and chasing the guy when the person whos counting is saying 2 and everyone has to be around at 3 bcs then we ue and when the person knows hes not in reach with his ue then he has to TERA ue.

This is skill not follow atack UE count! That proves nothing!

^ vt got ping, ofc you can do sometimes perfect combos BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE to do always and jumping in stairs as they did

^ vt got ping, ofc you can do sometimes perfect combos BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE to do always and jumping in stairs as they did

yeah, and when they ue'd I had my ping higher than 500, that's unsual to my net, and I'm close to my internet provider, so it can't be internet's problem, it's UE COMBO SCRIPT, so the server get's overpowered and causes a minor lag.

you guys can't even understand a fucking sentence.. zosis said foxtrotel is mine rl friend not yours and also fox said you didn't use ue script WHEN HE WAS WITH YOU but now, you clearly use it, wether you admit it or not

and vazez is not my rl, is just my virtual love

how u know so sure that we use ue script?
on what "fact" do u know we use a script?

haha and we know for a fact we all did it with vent.
wich makes us even better then we thought becouse its impossible to be this good.

Back