• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To everybody who cheats

Oh yeah I remember that day, and I was getting all of your questions correct haha and all the others couldn't answer :)

We have added many features that you will never see working, because they are going to be working to help the staff make the game fair.

That being said, I noticed Cyntara had been crashing more frequently than usual during the past few days. I ran a new script that logged every character that duplicated items. With 100% accuracy, over 15 characters were immediately deleted from the database, and the items with double-tagged IDs were sent to me.

:) kinda a odd thing to say in a place where people are learning about the working of OT servers,

id like to hear more about this via msn :ninja::peace:

just wondering if this was around the same lines as your firewall with serverloft if you know what i mean :thumbup:

and cookie

He just goes on and cross-refrences the characters/accounts he has
gave items to / there transaction logs via the site, and then
Searches there in-game items on the database. If necessary he will probably even
go onto your character to verify that its a rightful banishment,
Im sure he doesn't drop the ban-hammer before investigating a little more into it,

nao, he runs a command to see certain donor items, and where they are, and he can sort by the list by "NEWEST" characters... any players that he doesnt recognize, that has more than 1-2-3-4 triples on it for example, is easily a deleted account.

just to shed some light on the darkness

yoo red i really wanna play cyntara now..... for real.... iam sorry for what i did on the past... i really apologize for it... may i please start playin cyntara again red S:?

yoo red i really wanna play cyntara now..... for real.... iam sorry for what i did on the past... i really apologize for it... may i please start playin cyntara again red S:?

Read the last post you made <_<

Loool.. ya.. free items :p

red what is the reason for u buy the items for topaz ?

I like what you said. I hope you don't mind that I quoted you and re-worded it :$

Red

Lol I just noticed that u quoted my post :p, no problem dude, im proud u liked it xD

Back