• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Fatima

Heh Kodeox :D remember me? from neobot forum? :D

Hah i think that im a badass? u must be kidding me :D i just don't like that gril or whatever u can call her. Hmm are trying to lick her sweaty fanny lips?

ofcourse I remember you :)..dunno how we met us but just seen another reply of you at some random thread I didnt reply :D:D,how are you

Hah i think that im a badass? u must be kidding me :D i just don't like that gril or whatever u can call her. Hmm are trying to lick her sweaty fanny lips?

OK, let's see.

We are comming back so i guess no 400 lvl for u if u dont pay me. Contact me in-game.

You're a fuckin badass man.

By the way, why you use the pronoun "we"? Calar Joker are several people? :O

Really, do you think that you're the owner of this server? You're none man.

I said "We" as Wipe Again :D The thing that I don't like fatima makes me look like a badass?

I said "We" as Wipe Again :D The thing that I don't like fatima makes me look like a badass?

Just read again your first post, It doesn't says "I hate u Fatima", It says "I'm the fuckin boss here and I don't want a lvl 400 right now, so pay me if you want it".

And you said in another posts "PM me if you want an account" wtf is this?

OK, let's see.

You're a fuckin badass man.

By the way, why you use the pronoun "we"? Calar Joker are several people? :O

Really, do you think that you're the owner of this server? You're none man.

I guess that means "we=team=guild..etc) haaaard

Ye :D that guy is retarded :D and im fine heh :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ye PM Me if u need an account, this is self explanatory. And im sure it doesnt say "Im the fuckin boss" does it? ur just retarded and u cant read.

Ye :D that guy is retarded :D and im fine heh :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ye PM Me if u need an account, this is self explanatory. And im sure it doesnt say "Im the fuckin boss" does it? ur just retarded and u cant read.

You know irony?

So you have accs to give or what?

Ventrilo Acc u retarded cunt...... Ur so retarded, go use teamspeak with ur BR friends "Fatima crew"

Ventrilo Acc u retarded cunt...... Ur so retarded, go use teamspeak with ur BR friends "Fatima crew"

Oh, lol, where it says Ventrilo?.. OK, I'm retarded, and you think that I'm br.

I'M SPANISH ASSHOLE! STUPID POLAND!

So, you will hunt me in-game? XD

Hunting on OT, ridiculous.

Hmm did i say i will hunt u? why would i hunt some noob? I hunted fatima cuz i dont like that piece of shit hehe :D Its common sense, that i was talking about ventrilo 30+ ppl managed to understand it :D heh Location = NY? New York :D but ur from Spain right? "Stupid Poland" makes no sense.

Hmm did i say i will hunt u? why would i hunt some noob? I hunted fatima cuz i dont like that piece of shit hehe :D Its common sense, that i was talking about ventrilo 30+ ppl managed to understand it :D heh Location = NY? New York :D but ur from Spain right? "Stupid Poland" makes no sense.

I'm from Colombia, not Spain. But do you trust in a Location posted on a forum? I just wanted to put NY, is nothing special.

Dude, you posted that you wanna hunt Fatima on a public forum, why? Isn't better PM her in-game? You just want looks badass. And again, hunting on OT is stupid, really stupid.

I'm from Colombia, not Spain. But do you trust in a Location posted on a forum? I just wanted to put NY, is nothing special.

Dude, you posted that you wanna hunt Fatima on a public forum, why? Isn't better PM her in-game? You just want looks badass. And again, hunting on OT is stupid, really stupid.

try to chose, where exactly you live

Back