• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TO GM !!! CHECK IT

Stone skins unfortunately are the part of tibia 10+ but simply the best option would be increasing ssa' exhaust.
It will weaken mages power but also it gives eks&rps an opportunity to show off with their ''putting ssa in a right moment'' skills.
Might rings should stay untouched, they're not making a huge difference anyway.

About exp, either reducing experience for an equal rate or simply reset all characters and introduce changes posted by Calar/Dino.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE, exp from 200+ x2, 300+ x1 + removing shared experience.

A lot of people wants a new server, which we're already aware of, but wouldn't have time to maintain at the moment so it's not going to happen anytime soon. What we have said multiple times is that we can make changes if most people want these kind of changes to LunarForce. So far all you are telling us is that you want changes, but the kind of changes you want are the opposite of what others want (your team wants softer death penalty, while other people want death penalty where you lose an entire level even if you die by a player) -- so as long as there are different opinions on that we are going to leave it as it is.

The reason we would be making changes would be to encourage people to play on LunarForce too, so please don't bring up "transfers to ShadowCores", because that would decrease the amount of players on LunarForce.

So if you want changes, create a poll where you explain the changes in detail and if not too many players disagree with you we will look into implementing the changes.

I tried to get hold of you for 3 months ingame on lunar present when I played where siramix never listened to me he's just I can not get hold of him and stuff otherwise.
therefore I bottade several chars

I wanted to change much on the server when I layed down time and stuff on it but now I can not even log in to my chars

because I lost more and I tried to talk to siramix if I have lived a long time that one should lose much if you die does not matter what lvl you are , you are lvl 150 , you lose as many as 400 % for a enjoyable for them higher that when I played here when we were nebulized 3 buddies on my chars and fought mostly against 10 brs on netterna now it stop at that and think it was boring when people moved here you would have shut down this server several months ago and let everyone go back to shadow core with its char from lunar to get funnier war then change a little there . people would be more satisfied

you can complain about my english if you want it they who know me know why

we know about your english thom dont worry bro, your swedish not english

We all know that a basic problem of high lvls is this fucking shared experience, it should be deleted, exp stage should be lowered + higher death percentage + take on some active GM to ban all those brazols who are blocking respawns ( it would be dailiness after this changes), add exhaust to stone skins + twist of fate for 150k ( because if we change ssa' exhaust, they wouldn't be so necessery on mages and what is more, you won't use like ~10bps on action so we have to replace that expense to something else to not let ppl gather more money than they actually have)

or simply add an option to transfer back to shadow ( ofc. subtract some lvls because of the facility in taking lvls on lunar) and make a reset on lunar with all those changes.

We all know that a basic problem of high lvls is this fucking shared experience, it should be deleted, exp stage should be lowered + higher death percentage + take on some active GM to ban all those brazols who are blocking respawns ( it would be dailiness after this changes), add exhaust to stone skins + twist of fate for 150k ( because if we change ssa' exhaust, they wouldn't be so necessery on mages and what is more, you won't use like ~10bps on action so we have to replace that expense to something else to not let ppl gather more money than they actually have)

or simply add an option to transfer back to shadow ( ofc. subtract some lvls because of the facility in taking lvls on lunar) and make a reset on lunar with all those changes.

I still don't understand why you guys are complaining about things such as money. It completely mindfucks me. What can money get you in this server other players can't have that helps you in wars? Why put twist at 150k so then people cry about not having money to go war. I wouldn't care if people each had 100kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so they would just fight and not stay in pz.

I agree with the shared exp idea tho that's a problem.

off training x2? now on lunarforce we got x1.5 so x2 would be even more orsha.

I think x1.5 is good because people transferred from shadows with Ml 140 then they lost like 10 mls so they still had a high ml but those who played from the start got like 110-120

I still don't understand why you guys are complaining about things such as money. It completely mindfucks me. What can money get you in this server other players can't have that helps you in wars? Why put twist at 150k so then people cry about not having money to go war. I wouldn't care if people each had 100kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so they would just fight and not stay in pz.

I agree with the shared exp idea tho that's a problem.

ye, maybe you're right about the cash but things like decreasing exp and removing shared need to be done immediately.

Im in a hurry atm but I will write down some reasons the population went down, I am sure I will miss something. First let's understand that the people who played to exp/rpg/quest are still playing....the ones that left are the ones that asked for this server to have wars etc. I guess I will write a few suggestions people need to stop writing because they are unrealistic. This lose 1 lvl or 2 lvls when you die to players WILL NOT work. Most of the players in the war guilds are already charlovers who do not come back after a certain amount of levels lost so this will ruin the fights even more. A good way to get back the pvp players that want to war is to make the wars more balanced. Here are some problems in the current war and I am not sure if many will agree with me because most of these players are orshabaal players use to this kind of stuff.

1. SSA- This is a huge problem not because of the ssa spam but because of most mages are very high lvl in wars and tank way more than they should because of their mana/hp pools. Putting an exhaust on SSA/might rings just as you guys did for waves/ues/aoe runes may fix this problem. However many of these players like to run their mouth but like to stand and tank until their ssa runs out because it's easy.

2. High magic rates- I have mixed feelings about this. I am the type of guy that does not mind the high magic lvl(110+) in an OT to get lvls because I really do not want to waste hours getting 1 level which I will lose anyways in the next battle. However the high magic levels become a problem when it comes to wars because people are hitting 450-500+ with sds, max frigo, etc. I guess the SSA do help negate this but the SSA with the current exhaust make sds pretty much useless until the person runs out of SSA. Not sure if we can have the best of both worlds.

3. High levels- Again this is pretty diffucult to solve. However the problem in wars is that some of these mages are such high level that it is nearly impossible to kill them just because of the level combo with ssa spam. The time invested to kill him results in lets say 3,4,5 of your members dieing that are not that level. I believe that Tibia is not meant to be played where everyone is average level 350 as that takes all the skill out.

Here are some reasons why 8.6 servers were so successful(competition and players reasons left out because the GM's can not control that.

1. Average level in wars was 150-180 with the highest levels being around 210-230. When you have something like this then people don't feel what we call "invincible" and rush in like complete monkeys because they know they can't die. This is what we have currently on Lunarforce.

2. I don't care what you guys want to say about loot rate/exp rate etc...I am pretty positive that over the years playing in 8.6 I know why people didn't charlove, which of course results in good fights.
- After the fight you can take your levels back really easy and the money too. On lunarforce it takes hours just to take 1 level back so people don't want to die and waste time on getting the same level back(charlovers).
- If people are aware that even if they lose 10 levels in a single battle that they can get those levels back in a few hours I can guarantee you most of them will fight till the end.
- Keep in mind what I said about the average level, so of course the exp stages would have to be different.

Thanks for your insightful post, so I can agree with the high levels being the major problem here and that would partly solve the first and second issue because it would be much easier to kill mages. However, I'm not sure what people would feel about changing the rates and recalculating everyones experience to set them at a level closer to 200-300 instead of 400-600. We will definitely take this into consideration if we launch a new server.

As for getting the same level back after a death, making that too easy would make it too easy to level up and that would mean players ending up on levels that you don't enjoy to war on. What we could do is to reduce death penalty even further if you die to players you are in a war against, but again I'm not sure how many would agree with this considering there have been suggestions of making players lose full levels on death.

--

Most people here posting are just spamming us about creating a new server, and it's getting annoying to try to filter out these posts when what we are doing here is trying to improve LunarForce. If you have ideas to improve LunarForce that you think not many would disagree with, please post a poll with your suggestions, we'll see how that turns out and consider implementing changes.

Is creating new server even possible or there's no way to do it ?

Who cares if you play here or not? this is my suggestion for a new server.
RPG/PVP
All quests to access areas (Yalahar, Okolnir etc...)
Offline Training (x1)
Experience (Low, x2 from 180 or 200)
Death (You should lose 120-160% by monsters and 70-120% by players)
Frags (Same as shadowcores)
Loot (x 1.5 or x2 )
Sms Shop (No items such as wrath, inq, warzone, deeplings rewards)
Much more....
10000% signed

Back