• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@To GM's About Highscore List!

becouse they just are, now whats the problem? >.<

PS. Skip the red and large text when you respond.

Because it's funny having them on the list, makes it harder for me to be TOP 10 :D, but some of the highscore people u had like "Ricksson" is deleted from homepage too, why isn't en galen levlare? This is kinda pathetic don't ya think... I like red letters ^^

Last edited:
Because it's funny having them on the list, makes it harder for me to be TOP 10 :D, but some of the highscore people u had like "Ricksson" is deleted from homepage too, why isn't en galen levlare? This is kinda pathetic don't ya think... I like red letters ^^

Well I dont, and Ricksson probably got an instant deletion due to magebombing, a normal deletion doesnt actually DELETE your character, its more like a perm ban.

Well I dont, and Ricksson probably got an instant deletion due to magebombing, a normal deletion doesnt actually DELETE your character, its more like a perm ban.

- As we all know En galen was magebombin' also (I bet you didn't catch him on the act) but anyways, still... Get rid of them if they can't come back since they can't buy UNBANN tickets no moe!

PS: STOP CHANGIN MY LETTERS!

Back