• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@To GM's, about houses. . .

Emeo

Reaction score
- I've been wonderin' this for a while, people start/quit this server every day, but the houses are still HERE!.

@Got an idéa: like make a deadline if a player doesn't loggon in 1month or somethin, hes house cleares, and shit get sent to DP + the cash he pay'd for the house?

Like seriously, I really wan't an good house, but I see lvl 20's havin best houses on server... Kinda pathetic though.

A level req to buy houses in the first place would be good too.. Like lvl 100 or something?

yeah im pissed off with this too im level 110 and i still havent got a house cos i cant find one any fucking were!

- I've been wonderin' this for a while, people start/quit this server every day, but the houses are still HERE!.

@Got an idéa: like make a deadline if a player doesn't loggon in 1month or somethin, hes house cleares, and shit get sent to DP + the cash he pay'd for the house?

Like seriously, I really wan't an good house, but I see lvl 20's havin best houses on server... Kinda pathetic though.

var i malmö borru

I agree too.. 2 weeks of not logging in = kick and lvl req of 100~.. Nowadays ppl own 5 houses each:p

This is already happening.

You just need to message GM Vanderlay or GM Tertius about this, because they have the power to remove/change the owner name of a house.

I recommend you to use help channel, instead of trying to spam both GMs via PM.

But the player must be really inactive to remove him/her the rights of it.

(If you spam them, forget about it)

I wouldn't like to be spammed for such thing.

This is already happening.

You just need to message GM Vanderlay or GM Tertius about this, because they have the power to remove/change the owner name of a house.

I recommend you to use help channel, instead of trying to spam both GMs via PM.

But the player must be really inactive to remove him/her the rights of it.

(If you spam them, forget about it)

I wouldn't like to be spammed for such thing.

are you taking the piss? lol i mean iv meg GMs before and i never spam and i get fuck all of a reply i mean i dont even dream of using help chat lol.

are you taking the piss? lol i mean iv meg GMs before and i never spam and i get fuck all of a reply i mean i dont even dream of using help chat lol.

I just told EVERYONE that would be a nice way to contact the GMs, because we are to busy to see your PM, due to we recieve more than 20 PMs when we are online.

20 PMs per 10 minutes maybe, or 5 minutes.

And GM Tertius, Vanderlay & Talaturen gets more.

^_^

I just told EVERYONE that would be a nice way to contact the GMs, because we are to busy to see your PM, due to we recieve more than 20 PMs when we are online.

20 PMs per 10 minutes maybe, or 5 minutes.

And GM Tertius, Vanderlay & Talaturen gets more.

^_^

you replyed to me tonight im not gonan lie i was in a bit of shock lol thanks for the help

Last edited:
- Thanks ofr signin guys, and beeing so active about it. Let's just hope GM's do somethin about it, b4 all of us leave or somethin o.o tihi~

Back