• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To my haters aka fans and friends

Calar you lost to jordi in shadowcores and i was with them you are mad since then !
take your medicina aka mcdonalds !
Mybe he lost but if he had his OLD PPL with all their OLD main chars nah bro no way that jordi would win xd

atleast now you admit it good job (Y)

Lol why would i say that i dint died ?
I never said it didnt happened what i say is that every time it happens you guys come to forum and create 2 threads about it while when i kill one of you is just because you guys are in the wrong place at the wrong time

Mybe he lost but if he had his OLD PPL with all their OLD main chars nah bro no way that jordi would win xd

Thats an excuse, he many times called jordi team trade team .
But anyway if i was calar i would probably be mad too

Lol why would i say that i dint died ?
I never said it didnt happened what i say is that every time it happens you guys come to forum and create 2 threads about it while when i kill one of you is just because you guys are in the wrong place at the wrong time
Well , It all started because you pretended to be an Immortal gamer in ShadowCores.Twifysoft.Net

remember 1 thing if one guy of our friend's die the person who ever killed him will die 10x
and if we want to kill anyone we do it straight away.
doesn't matter who it is it can be even fatima i do that and would try everything and it would be easier to kill a lvl 500 mage than killing a lvl 300 mage who run's and trolls with utamo vita.

Well , It all started because you pretended to be an Immortal gamer in ShadowCores.Twifysoft.Net

remember 1 thing if one guy of our friend's die the person who ever killed him will die 10x
and if we want to kill anyone we do it straight away.
doesn't matter who it is it can be even fatima i do that and would try everything and it would be easier to kill a lvl 500 mage than killing a lvl 300 mage who run's and trolls with utamo vita.

Well say whatever you want i never told i was immortal thats absolute bullshit if you check my deathlist you can easily realize that i am everything but not immortal . I play to pvp and when i die i move forward .

Is Navid that desperate? to invite you?
? Are you starting again 2 faced bitch dont write, i know him since some time already and he transfered to play with me but yo seems your ppl are the ones desperate joining veziv and this swe noobs ahaha just cause u guys hate this guy doesnt mean i need to hate him aswel going with 10 ppl on 1 shows what kind of ppl you guys are in rl aswel

Pink Guys were at war against Wipe Again.Started: May 17 2013, 21:17:50

Ended: Jun 29 2013, 12:52:100 - 21
ITS ALL ABOUT PINK GAJSSS

Pink Guys were at war against Wipe Again.Started: May 17 2013, 21:17:50

Ended: Jun 29 2013, 12:52:100 - 21
ITS ALL ABOUT PINK GAJSSS

lol i remember that " war"

it wasnt pink guys team it was like 8 ( max )members after everybody decided to move to iridia and play there
i remember that i predicted that somebody would use that result to troll pretending that it was a real war and i was right

? Are you starting again 2 faced bitch dont write, i know him since some time already and he transfered to play with me but yo seems your ppl are the ones desperate joining veziv and this swe noobs ahaha just cause u guys hate this guy doesnt mean i need to hate him aswel going with 10 ppl on 1 shows what kind of ppl you guys are in rl aswel

Calar lost to jordi when he had more average level and like less 5 members .
And if my memory is not making me fool he spent the entire week telling that he would crush jordi trade team, that jordi was a nobody and that he was the best leader and pvp player in all shadowcores and in tibia .

He lost and i wa splaying with jordi so he is mad since then

Calar lost to jordi when he had more average level and like less 5 members .
And if my memory is not making me fool he spent the entire week telling that he would crush jordi trade team, that jordi was a nobody and that he was the best leader and pvp player in all shadowcores and in tibia .

He lost and i wa splaying with jordi so he is mad since then
stapppppph talk shit about any old leader jordi is 0 betwen all these old school leaders wtf
no one of the old leaders is more worse than jordi please do not come up with these frag skills u never saw calar leading skills if u did than you should know how he lead i was in his team and i garantue it was in my eyes one of the best leaders with navid and wille.
so stop talk shit about any1 leader that is old legendary ;>

You cant compare Calar with Wille or Navid neither can you compare Wille with Navid.

Navid, Mitch, Jakke, Ond, Phaver, Wishot, Mikel

Calar lost to jordi
Why do you think he insults me post after post ? quirk of fate ? nah, he lost to jordi and i was there .

It shouldn´t be a bid deal, but after everything calar said , and after the huge progess made by jordi in the past months i would say without fear that he is already better than calar . I you disagree it´s your opinion, keep in mind that most of the people that plays or palyed with jordi will not come here to support my opinion since jordi is not the kind of leader that instigates his members to join forums .

A true leader isnt someone that tells people how to do something but rather someone that goes there and shows how to do it . A leader must be like jordi is, friendly and humble, must got some charisma and skill ofc .

Navid is great and got a fantastic team , it´s a pleasure to play with him as it was with jordi . Both got different styles and i would love to see them fighting against eachother someday .

I never said anything about calar before the first time he insulted me , had nothing against him till the day he lost to jordi and started to freak out

Last edited:
Both got different styles^^
Jordi stylee gajs call your friends we need more ppl. Ok gajs box them avavavavavavavavavava JORDI STYLE :D

Calar lost to jordi
Why do you think he insults me post after post ? quirk of fate ? nah, he lost to jordi and i was there .

It shouldn´t be a bid deal, but after everything calar said , and after the huge progess made by jordi in the past months i would say without fear that he is already better than calar . I you disagree it´s your opinion, keep in mind that most of the people that plays or palyed with jordi will not come here to support my opinion since jordi is not the kind of leader that instigates his members to join forums .

A true leader isnt someone that tells people how to do something but rather someone that goes there and shows how to do it . A leader must be like jordi is, friendly and humble, must got some charisma and skill ofc .

Navid is great and got a fantastic team , it´s a pleasure to play with him as it was with jordi . Both got different styles and i would love to see them fighting against eachother someday .

I never said anything about calar before the first time he insulted me , had nothing against him till the day he lost to jordi and started to freak out
when u was in jordis team u said navid is bad ;d i dont get you dude choise what u say ;o

Back