• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To my haters aka fans and friends

Dude u are such a legend only brazol who sticks up for himself GG!!!

are you sure ?

o90olu.jpg

? Are you starting again 2 faced bitch dont write, i know him since some time already and he transfered to play with me but yo seems your ppl are the ones desperate joining veziv and this swe noobs ahaha just cause u guys hate this guy doesnt mean i need to hate him aswel going with 10 ppl on 1 shows what kind of ppl you guys are in rl aswel

So what if my people (if I can say that) joined Veziv? their choice, veziv was always inviting everyone when he needed people (same goes for you) remember last time on lunarforce? you said that you'll only play with your old school players, few days later Alex, Lovac etc.. etc.. joined. After you lost 2-3 battles you said that you got no time and you joined Veziv (Like I said before we've transfered to lunar) 10 people on 1? its a fucking game, why do you compare it with rl. Xabor, don't even argue with this spastic kid Kenjin, hes so retarded ;d funny shit.....

@@Lopek, why you can't compare Wille with Navid?(leading wise) it's like saying you can't compare bsp with dempah. Also like I said before, leading is just 10% why certain team wins people that are playing in the team do the most 90%. Like on lunarforce last time, Navid is a better leader than me (my opinion) but you're team lost since you had shit players...

trevor omg asslicker of jordi hah he has just left get rekked cuz jordi won he first some wars so he joined him lol....he backstabbed also navid then and now he acts like navid is his homie haha embarassing

trevor omg asslicker of jordi hah he has just left get rekked cuz jordi won he first some wars so he joined him lol....he backstabbed also navid then and now he acts like navid is his homie haha embarassing
10cjjhg.jpg

I have no reason to asslick jordi since here in portugal mans dont like to asslick neither to be asslicked, you are just projection yourself and your habits to judge me

I told you that i would join jordi if he asked me for it, wich he did and i accepted , now you are just pretending it didn´t happened wich i dont care at all since you are a bad player overall, not only bad leader but bad player .

Your guild was full of charlovers ( how can someone be CL at lvl 280 ) and easily lost the first 2 batlles against jordi ( that was commanding a team that he used to fight against and beat, so a weak team ) .

Now in lunar you loose every single battle even with twice the ammount of members .
You can say whatever you want to feel better but the fact is that i dont need to asslick people to play this game coz if i needed i wouldnt be playing

I always wondered why this swedish feminist kid cannot understand the difference between portugal and brazil, spain and mexico, england and USA etc but now i got the answer

A recent study made by CNN proved that in sweden people got a medium education, and actually, portugal appears in a better position when the subject is logic between students of both countries .

Cingapure won the title and the first 10 positions are shared by asian countries moslty, but now it´s clear to me why timzor fan is always calling me br , in sweden they are bad in logics and his handicap makes him slower than most portuguese people .

Hw probably doesnt know, but portugal was, 500 hundred years ago, the most powerful and influent country in the world. Actually, portugal was half of the world since we had brazil, timor, macau ( china), goa (india), cabo verde, guine, moçambique, angola, sao tome ( the last 5 all in africa ) as colonies ,and the other half was under spanish control ( argentina, uruguay, venezuela, paraguay, mexico, etc )

Sweden ? nie znam

here is the study

http://oglobo.globo.com/educacao/al...piores-em-teste-de-raciocinio-logico-12052532

I always wondered why this swedish feminist kid cannot understand the difference between portugal and brazil, spain and mexico, england and USA etc but now i got the answer

A recent study made by CNN proved that in sweden people got a medium education, and actually, portugal appears in a better position when the subject is logic between students of both countries .

Cingapure won the title and the first 10 positions are shared by asian countries moslty, but now it´s clear to me why timzor fan is always calling me br , in sweden they are bad in logics and his handicap makes him slower than most portuguese people .

Hw probably doesnt know, but portugal was, 500 hundred years ago, the most powerful and influent country in the world. Actually, portugal was half of the world since we had brazil, timor, macau ( china), goa (india), cabo verde, guine, moçambique, angola, sao tome ( the last 5 all in africa ) as colonies ,and the other half was in spanish comand ( argentina, uruguay, venezuela, paraguay, mexico, etc )

Sweden ? nie znam

here is the study

http://oglobo.globo.com/educacao/al...piores-em-teste-de-raciocinio-logico-12052532
big words for someone who msg xabor for peace HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING CHARLOVER JESUS CHRIST GET REDY TO GET REKKED SCRUB

big words for someone who msg xabor for peace HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING CHARLOVER JESUS CHRIST GET REDY TO GET REKKED SCRUB

If i did it, where is the screensave .
You guys take screensave of me in the boat of thais afk, and you want me to believe that you forgot to take ss of me asking for peace ?

maybe i should add to the study that swedish ppl are also more stupid than br´s

by the way...xabor wa sin the battle yesterday in yalahar and like 90% of the times got crushed

/\ asslicker 100%

cmon say that I'm fat and angry cuz we lost against Jordi 30 versus 42.

Wipe Again (Best team on shadowcores/lunarforce)

So what if my people (if I can say that) joined Veziv? their choice, veziv was always inviting everyone when he needed people (same goes for you) remember last time on lunarforce? you said that you'll only play with your old school players, few days later Alex, Lovac etc.. etc.. joined. After you lost 2-3 battles you said that you got no time and you joined Veziv (Like I said before we've transfered to lunar) 10 people on 1? its a fucking game, why do you compare it with rl. Xabor, don't even argue with this spastic kid Kenjin, hes so retarded ;d funny shit.....

@@Lopek, why you can't compare Wille with Navid?(leading wise) it's like saying you can't compare bsp with dempah. Also like I said before, leading is just 10% why certain team wins people that are playing in the team do the most 90%. Like on lunarforce last time, Navid is a better leader than me (my opinion) but you're team lost since you had shit players...

So what if trevor joins me? his choice.

/\ asslicker 100%

cmon say that I'm fat and angry cuz we lost against Jordi 30 versus 42.

Wipe Again (Best team on shadowcores/lunarforce)

You are fat, but you are not fat because you lost to jordi, you are fat because you eat too much . Dont pretend to be the victim now because you insulted me many times before i point your "qualities"
You lost to jordi, and it wasnt 30 x 42 it was 32 vs 39
You are angry, angry no, mad because you spent the whole week calling jordi trade team and you lost in the end
David and jordi would never say i asslicked them to join and you have to deal with that . Only people like you, who doesnt know me can say something like that

Last edited:
You are really retarded ;d first you said that we had 6 people less, few post earlier you said it was 5 people less and now its 8 people less. Actually, I'm not fat anymore but okey, do you think I care what David or Jordi think about it? I've spoken with few people that played/playing with Jordi right now of few days ago, and majority of them said that you're an asslicker. As soon as you joined vent "Guys Plox let me bot warzone"

Also, you seem to talk a lot about how people look etc.. etc.. but I don't think anyone has seen your photo. OHhh noo I now remember, you used to have a forum account "Trevor Luciferus" smth like this, and someone posted a picture of you standing with your mother. HAHAHA I hope that someone will find this photo

Wipe Again Best team on (Shadowcores/Lunarforce)

Last edited:
You are really retarded ;d first you said that we had 6 people less, few post earlier you said it was 5 people less and now its 8 people less. Actually, I'm not fat anymore but okey, do you think I care what David or Jordi think about it? I've spoken with few people that played/playing with Jordi right now of few days ago, and majority of them said that you're an asslicker. As soon as you joined vent "Guys Plox let me bot warzone"

Also, you seem to talk a lot about how people look etc.. etc.. but I don't think anyone has seen your photo. OHhh noo I now remember, you used to have a forum account "Trevor Luciferus" smth like this, and someone posted a picture of you standing with your mother. HAHAHA I hope that someone will find this photo

Wipe Again Best team on (Shadowcores/Lunarforce)

Well you dont expect me to look at tibia as you do, as something sacred, and that i must remember every single number of players in the wars i played . What i know is that you guys had more average lvl than us more players , the number was between 5 and 8 and you guys had a lot more average lvl and your excuse of the number one leader is just an axcuse since the war you lost was against revolution and at revolution the min lvl was 225 .

You are now acting like a bitch, crying over somehting i said about you but you forget to say that you started it , you are just not in my league when it touches to deal with insults, i am not a cry baby .

Jordi invited me to join his guild, he told me on facebook i am on bannitio for some time if you wanna play you can come and i said ok, i will play right now 8 i was in get rekked lapa team at that time ) . I spoke with lapa ( another cry baby ) and told him that i would play for jordi sides, but before i would fight jordi in service of get rekked, just ebcause it was the right thing to do ( how many players have that sense of honor , i am sure you don´t ) . I fought against jordi alonside with get rekked and we lost 100-60 . After that war i started to play with jordi again as it was supposed to be .

And i am sorry to disapoint you ( since you spoke with people to get some information about me wich proves you are just another fan ) but your sources are lying to you . Maslana team always botted warzone with nuskei team, something that i never did . Once i joined the guild they started to ask me if i could join them because they needed more shooters with all warzones acess .

About my outfit i dont rly get how it can be importand but you speak like if i was afraid to show who i am wich, again, is not true

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...304032.-2207520000.1396438298.&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Back