• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To my haters aka fans and friends

Okey, I've only read the last part where you posted your facebook. You look like a 35 years old virgin, I think I will replying to you right now. You are 30+ you should sort out your priorities regarding tibia/rl since you look like a scumbag.

Okey, I've only read the last part where you posted your facebook. You look like a 35 years old virgin, I think I will replying to you right now. You are 30+ you should sort out your priorities regarding tibia/rl since you look like a scumbag.

First of all i know that you read it all since the human brain doesnt works like you think it works, you can´t just skip a text and search for something that you dont even knew that was there , but i guess mcdonalds or maybe lack of brain made you write that stupid statement . Anuway i doubt you will be able to understand that simple fact so nvm .

Secondly you said that you spoke with some ex guild members of jordi to know more about me wich proves that you are just a moroon without life ( and you are projecting yourself on me when you say i have no life ) .

You said i look like a scumbag, but you look like a cheesebag, wich is not even a insult ( you write in nerd rage i write true facts ) is just reality as it is .

I am 22 , pretty far from 30 and i know i am not a ugly fat nerd, isolated from the world, and ready to eat all hamburgers like you . I am black belt in bjj ( something you probably never heard about ), played football for more than 14 years and chess player with elo rating of 2085 .

I never seen someone rather than youself posting that you are good at something . I would not reply your comments anymore, take care

First of all i know that you read it all since the human brain doesnt works like you think it works, you can´t just skip a text and search for something that you dont even knew that was there , but i guess mcdonalds or maybe lack of brain made you write that stupid statement . Anuway i doubt you will be able to understand that simple fact so nvm .

Secondly you said that you spoke with some ex guild members of jordi to know more about me wich proves that you are just a moroon without life ( and you are projecting yourself on me when you say i have no life ) .

You said i look like a scumbag, but you look like a cheesebag, wich is not even a insult ( you write in nerd rage i write true facts ) is just reality as it is .

I am 22 , pretty far from 30 and i know i am not a ugly fat nerd, isolated from the world, and ready to eat all hamburgers like you . I am black belt in bjj ( something you probably never heard about ), played football for more than 14 years and chess player with elo rating of 2085 .

I never seen someone rather than youself posting that you are good at something . I would not reply your comments anymore, take care

***** stop talk so much shit's you write history's so anoying otland is full of your reply's everywhere 100 sentences 100% with this repplys you could write a book and sell it and get a life retard
people like you act always so cool behind comp but ur just zero everywhere doesnt matter where just don't go over the line when you know youre just an random prick u scumbag seems like u get so mad about this game u won against calar but ur just an random who will be invited for more sd power trevor? nie znam gg now and click north east of your screen loggout and never log in again fking jesus u anoying as fuck

and please if u alrdy asslick navid than go deep inside and cut his ass hairs would be good for portguese bastards like you :)))))

Nah, I was talking with a guy that used to play with me about the shit you wrote on forum, and after that few ppl msged me about how retarded you are.

Sounds like it looks. I don't really want to know anything about your life tbh, soon you will start saying where your mum works or where you go out to drink. (Don't really care)

Do I care? just read threads that are 5-8 months old either on shadow or lunar. We Polish people prefer to troll in this game, while Swe's/Dutch/BR's and majority of nations take this game seriously (or used to) Like you care about respect in this game, when I don't give a fuck about respect from people in this game.

Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg

And I'm at 18.11%

well calar says kenjin will post what nobody cares and 15 seconds later he posts a graphic of his body fat % LOL

calar you are fat and if you have life it must be eating all day

xabor and all his guild are always saying kenjin sucks etc look at how many threads kenjin created about them and hoe many they created about him and guess who is retarded

@kenjin magician

about some buisness you never heard from you ugly prick

It's 99% sure that people can lose his fat in the way you go to the gym and care what you eat --

but you are not able to lose the "ugly mode" since you're so ugly as fuck i saw your picture i almost slime out bitch picle face rly go to some doctor and make an operation retard your nose looks like the mount everest retard

well calar says kenjin will post what nobody cares and 15 seconds later he posts a graphic of his body fat % LOL

xabor and all his guild are always saying kenjin sucks etc look at how many threads kenjin created about them and hoe many they created about him and guess who is retarded
AS I SAID U ARE ABLE TO LOSE UR FAT BUT U DONT LOSE THE UGLY MODE U RETARD AND U ARE UGLY AND FAT TOGETHER NOW PLS SHUT UP EVERYONE EATS LOL EATING IS A PART OF THE LIFE IF YOU DON'T EAT I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE U GUYS ARE HAHHAHAHHA FKING AILIENS

I posted it cuz hes talking random shit. If average means I'm fat (GZ TO YOU)

POPCORN PLEASE

EDIT: Trevor you can suck xabors' dick haha Fkn ugly 40year old pedophile fucker

Nah, I was talking with a guy that used to play with me about the shit you wrote on forum, and after that few ppl msged me about how retarded you are.

Sounds like it looks. I don't really want to know anything about your life tbh, soon you will start saying where your mum works or where you go out to drink. (Don't really care)

Do I care? just read threads that are 5-8 months old either on shadow or lunar. We Polish people prefer to troll in this game, while Swe's/Dutch/BR's and majority of nations take this game seriously (or used to) Like you care about respect in this game, when I don't give a fuck about respect from people in this game.

Ideal-Body-Fat-Percentage-Chart1.jpg

And I'm at 18.11%
you and @kkxabor
need to stop writing paragraphs retardos its an fucking retarded br you are writing to is it worth it? Noobs

@kkxabor
charim nerede o.c?

Back