• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Otland Moderators and Admins

Zatacka

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
  • There have been alot of bad thread request discriptions and unnecessary comments and thread delets.

• i want to tell this to all the moderators and admins on otland that have access to edit the website. instead of making big threads with blue lines on the tops of each topic that everyone ignores and sometimes dont see.. make some rules to avoid all of this problems.. when someone wants to make for example a request thread.. make the thread creator with more than one text area like:

1. Title
  2. what you want people to help you with
  3. example of what you have tried to do
  4. ....etc(you have to fill all of them)

• or atleast when someone trying to post a thread asking about lets say write (addon) in the title.. that it shows some of the similar old threads that people have asked about addons so he wont post another same question.

• make some rules that if someone dont complete the threads requests/rules as you guys want it to look like it cant be posted.

• another good thing would be auto spelling correction, am sure i've spelled alot of words wrong in this thread too, it would be nice if it was auto corrected.

• I will post more if i remember, and dont take this wrong, i want otland land to be better for everyone, am not complaining and if someone have anything to say for the greater good of otland say it

Last edited:
Back