• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TO PING PONG'S AND REVOLUTION'S LEADERS AND MEMBERS

Would You guys?

• GREAT IDEA!

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • OFC NO...

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

vhelion

Reaction score
GO LUNARFORCE PLAX WITH YOU WHOLE TEAMS AND FIGHT THERE 50 VS 50 (and no noobchars coming 0.o)

If maslana will go to Lunar, every single naab can destroy him at all do it jordi atm

some people my team play on lunar in wipe again calar team and shut up if you want come shadow or sand warmode to calar and he crush you :)

HAHAUHAUAHAUHA
COME SHADOW TO EXP?
NO THX, I PLAY FOR FIGHT

no fear broooo

shadow ? Is this ot when on battle are more noobchars and skullbashers than members of both guild?

majczal? this guy who write on every forum but only play revana shit ots cuz he get raped on lunarforce?
yeeeeee maybe i know him

2 days on revana and we have more fights than 2 weeks in lunar. I prefer fight , not exp.. BB

majczal pierdolisz cos ze lunar i shadow chujowy ale na forum napierdalasz 5x dziennie idz chlopie pobiegaj troche, to ze sie pocisz przed komputerem nie znaczy ze ci miesnie rosna.

Cornel is to much love charer to go to pvp-enfor!
In shadow he only go on war on maker ahahah only gets out pz when his team has 20 players online+

Cornel is to much love charer to go to pvp-enfor!
In shadow he only go on war on maker ahahah only gets out pz when his team has 20 players online+
re u mad? u can only wait for ferumbras 24\7 but who cares? ; d

Back