• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TO: Red

Nopain1

Reaction score
Hey what's up Red. It's No Pain from Kyntara, I'm rank 1 now and level 400+ again, but there has been 1-10 Max people online on Kyntara for about a month and a half now, so I made an account on Cyntara and logged in to see the exact same map, etc.. with 50 people online at once! I'm posting this to ask if theres a possibility you could transfer No Pain over to Cyntara, I'd like to play the more populated server and be able to keep my level, and all of the donor items I've bought from you instead of starting all over and leaving all of the things I've paid real cash for back on Kyntara. My email is [email protected] if you want to get back to me. I'm normally on MSN if you want to contact me there or just through email I'd really appreciate it.

Pain:peace:

well, kinda impossible, cuz cynt is like 5x more expenseve than kynt..
but good luck :D

when cyntara is reset he should combine kyntara anyways and put all points back on our accounts and change the point value of items to the same as kyntara.

since from what i was told kyntara was meant to be a test to see if people would be more likely to play a server with lower donation prices anyways

idk why prices on cyntara are so fuckin expensive... ppl r gonna pay still cuz they wanna play that badly.

jus for a full set its ridiculous

guys red has told us like 200 times that cyntara is a donate server for his other servers.. we pay for him to fix his other server.. thats why its so expensive, this is why cyntara have been up so long...

guys red has told us like 200 times that cyntara is a donate server for his other servers.. we pay for him to fix his other server.. thats why its so expensive, this is why cyntara have been up so long...

red hasnt always had 4 ots.. it was originally just cyntara, then came an rl map that shut down for abt a year, then came 3 more ots.

Back