• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To settle this once and for all.

Do you want lunarforce as it was before or stay as it is?

• Total voters
What u wrote before nice: bla bla. In hive -1 i can have Solo 8kk/hr in lvl 350.. with 40% enabled will be 13kk? so yea, thats cool cause then I can make lvl 400 fast and transfer to shadow.

Second think, DON't close transfers FROM SHADOW TO LUNAR! But close from LUNAR TO SHADOW. < cause then ppls who will bored in skullbashers they will transfer to lunar, then they will can't transfer back to shadow xD thats why Lunar had so many palyer before.

Third: If they make 40% shared exp, let them delete 50% ue/ava think then we actually can fight with fun. cause 450lvl? and what? 5 ue dedek. and don't say guys, dont cause its help alot to kill high lvls, just like Inferna or calva.. and I wont be Arsed if they make back old lvls..

Fully like Before update just without ue/ava reducement. < this times we had the most fun. <before veziv and calar started charloving and started cry on forum about ava/ue> but still if you want to have fun in HARDCORE pvp, let we use all this thinks.
i agree with this but what u said first imo they should change to lower exp rate after 300 or 350 or something.. and same with ue shit its hardcore pvp if they play here im sure they should understand people wants to ue on this server because here they cant get rs/bs etc

What u wrote before nice: bla bla. In hive -1 i can have Solo 8kk/hr in lvl 350.. with 40% enabled will be 13kk? so yea, thats cool cause then I can make lvl 400 fast and transfer to shadow.

Second think, DON't close transfers FROM SHADOW TO LUNAR! But close from LUNAR TO SHADOW. < cause then ppls who will bored in skullbashers they will transfer to lunar, then they will can't transfer back to shadow xD thats why Lunar had so many palyer before.

Third: If they make 40% shared exp, let them delete 50% ue/ava think then we actually can fight with fun. cause 450lvl? and what? 5 ue dedek. and don't say guys, dont cause its help alot to kill high lvls, just like Inferna or calva.. and I wont be Arsed if they make back old lvls..

Fully like Before update just without ue/ava reducement. < this times we had the most fun. <before veziv and calar started charloving and started cry on forum about ava/ue> but still if you want to have fun in HARDCORE pvp, let we use all this thinks.

I agree 100% with you point of view bro,if back exp shared the better way for ppl dont get lv 800 like retards is normal damage of spells like ue,runes and waves

and will be more fun,i think taht more ppl will come to lunar if fix spells and waves,like dolera and inferna

So...the better changes for me is: *fix spells and waves with pz blocked
*dont let transfer lunar to shadow (just shadow to lunar)
*exp shared rate like before or a little lower

Another thing I would like to see is more death loss and lower stages like 1,5x or smth at 300 or 350 or something ;p

ye,but i think is better like now for dont needed exp more than fight :)

@Siramix I speak for my team and some of the teams that fought vs us. When you guys updated all our enemies lefted the server because of the shared exp and the lvl drop, I personally thought it was ok they way you changed it, but I had nobody to fight vs so we ended up leaving also. Most of these teams are still active and are playing a different ot, which I am playing as well with my team. We had a bunch of teams here before update happened and we were fighting everyday, I also have recordings of all that. But I am sure that people don't just want to log in the fucking ot to go bot afk all day, even though its a hardcore pvp server, people still socialize with friends and go team hunt to get lvls and cash, these are needed if you fought every day like we did, now this kind of stuff kept my members active in teamspeak and were available for a battle at random times, I would think that's what happened to a lot of the teams that left server, after update everyone just went afk botting if not just stopped getting lvls on their chars because they didn't profit from the sharing bonus anymore.

So the only good proposal I see is changing to better exp shared, lvls are fine but if you decide to mess with them the only fair thing to do it's reduced them again. Also closed transfers to lunar so people wont just come here to make lvls and they will actually fight.
Change Lunarforce to better shared exp (40%?)
56 vote(s)
55.4%

That what i was talking about , thank you insane klown

Put everyone to level 120-190, remove shared exp bonus, remove ssa (not really needed though), lower exp, lower mlvl/skill rate, ban all brs.

I dont like to repeat myself.. but this is the best idea.. :) You can skip the last part though.. im curious if brs can play on lower levels than 300.

I dont like to repeat myself.. but this is the best idea.. :) You can skip the last part though.. im curious if brs can play on lower levels than 300.
You're retarded or just wanted to be? that they have some brs not know how to play and are bads, not gives you the chance to talk to are all bads, if it were to take this as justification to judge other nationalities is easy to find bads players throughout Europe, Asia, North America, etc. ..

You're retarded or just wanted to be? that they have some brs not know how to play and are bads, not gives you the chance to talk to are all bads, if it were to take this as justification to judge other nationalities is easy to find bads players throughout Europe, Asia, North America, etc. ..

Cala boca Dylan ,,\,,

I wonder the same thing, but not about brs, about EU players.

You been around for a while on eu servers, you should know that atleast the people you know rather play on low levels than 300+. :)

By the fact its brs who want shared exp etc aka get level 600 in 1 month shows they cannot fight on lower levels.

guys dont start fight eachother this thread is about lunarforce , lets fight in game not in forum ;)

You been around for a while on eu servers, you should know that atleast the people you know rather play on low levels than 300+. :)

By the fact its brs who want shared exp etc aka get level 600 in 1 month shows they cannot fight on lower levels.

??

The only BRs I saw on Highscores were Warcheski, Fatima, That other ED (Don't rem name).. The rest were EU players .__.

Most EU people that I've met are shit until they reach that 270 - 280 mark, But you're right, The people I play with are used to the lower level scene.

Yeah but I think most of the eu players prefer lower levels while brs prefer higher levels.

??

The only BRs I saw on Highscores were Wacherski* ,Fatima, That other ED (Don't rem name).. The rest were EU players .__.

Most EU people that I've met are shit until they reach that 270 - 280 mark, But you're right, The people I play with are used to the lower level scene.

And everyone here knows i was always in fight , you can ask @Veziv to check . I never was on the battles with maker chars , almost all brs do this and everybody judge the higher levels brs cuz they dont were in battles!

guy you is retarded mentally and blind?
with the changes requested, LunarForce is dead and a shit no one play
u and your friends say "ALL PLAY ON SUMMER".....no one is playing that shit

Everton chill , we all know the majority ppl who discuss on forum have same opnion that lower lvls are better , but look , in my case i`m here to represent all majority of brazilians , cuz the most are braindead and cant know a little in english . And we all know before update was better and no one will play on summer .

Back