• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To sink The Lukewarm tibia Mode

lollimpo

Reaction score
Hello, I have had an idea of mine, and have created a map of sinking the fleet with ships etc... My idea consists of an event of two players, and that drive levers and if they succeed a flame ignites in the ship if it has given him and that this flame remains flushed, and say some type of message since " You have Given Him " and if only there is water, since "it" "waters down" same. It consists from her To to the M and Of numbers of the 1 Only I show to 10 1 of the panels of a player other one it is equal even that can be modified in order that they are not equal. The room of the players with the levers.
Player's board 1
142xwl2.png

And the rooms of the players
24qtqo3.png

I hope that it could do something even that it is with modifications!! Thank you very much!! Serious a script of action for the levers, and the water grounds another action. a script of events and that of some prize like a small ship of this of decoration... In end there this stays.

its a nice game, but like he said the map could be done better
and i would like to be a player on a boat hitting the boat on the other side of the sea :3

looks much better, but the idea is somewhat poorly executed since everytime you'd play, the first one to start would always win if they've played before since the boats are always in the same place.

Serious a board for every different player ... a weekly event and to do changes of location of the ships for rme whenever a new event begins??

this looks wayy better than the first pic. the idea is awesome, and i am not a scripter, but i do not see how this could work in-game.

it seems like it would take a really long time to set up the game.... and even longer to play it.. IF you managed to get it to work properly.

once again, awesome idea xD

The ideas aren't new since they're basicly games that already exist in real life. So I'd have to comment on your execution and so far we've only seen the map part. To be honest it just doesn't look appealing at all, maybe it's just me though.

exist connect 4?

this game does not exist, I have never seen or been aware of it ... I only do the maps because I'm not scripter .. I seek to integrate new systems, but it seems that just do stupid things.

yes, it is similar, 4 are used for line.
I really liked the photo of Battleships, it seems much easier to run the script event to do with the map I did., I have more events we can improve, take a stroll through Lollimpo Creations and see if we can make some event of those who did, even you have to make modifications ???? thank you very much

use the little boat sprite you can find in santa house and just make different item id that expands to 4x 2x(after put on the floor tile) etc

Back