• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to talaluren

Fat Mike

Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with you? Instead of fixing bugs you just log in from time to time and just check if I bot. Why you don't check other players? Craxe is botting on svargrond nightmares from 80 level and he had never get banned. And you have to be really retarded since you helped to kill me and then give me banishment.

this server have like hundert of bugs and you are just bunishing people.

ps
its tibia 8.54 so 99% of server is botting so live with it

u seem suprised.
whats a better way to keepp the level average the same? BAN THE NERDS

but i can't bot when he check me all the time. idk hes retarded anyway i back to my old team and we play somewhere else so if some1 want to buy char just pm me

Why you don't check other players? Craxe is botting on svargrond nightmares from 80 level and he had never get banned.

Rotfl, didn't you bot whole time? YES, you did. Let me think... banuta, frosts and behemoths? OH!

Just change the client to 8.55 only..

Aren't ElfBot, Blackd Proxy, NG, Tibia Auto - whatever, available for 8.55 client?

but i can't bot when he check me all the time. idk hes retarded anyway i back to my old team and we play somewhere else so if some1 want to buy char just pm me

By the people like you Poland is the fucking stupid country.

@up
Don't try to be funny because you dont get banned every time when u try to bot. I bot whole the time because i'm not a retard like you to hunt on knight manually. I have better things to do.

@up
Don't try to be funny because you dont get banned every time when u try to bot. I bot whole the time because i'm not a retard like you to hunt on knight manually. I have better things to do.

You don't know ANYTHING about me, then why do you talking that?

Get a life :peace:

You're a mental retard?

Botting gives the risk to get killed or get banned. People who got caught ones will be kept under further civiliance (spelling).

Don't cry like a little kid please, lol.

Wtf is wrong with you? Instead of fixing bugs you just log in from time to time and just check if I bot. Why you don't check other players? Craxe is botting on svargrond nightmares from 80 level and he had never get banned. And you have to be really retarded since you helped to kill me and then give me banishment.

ps

It just took you 8 hours to realize that you got killed and that I was there. Instead of botting all days long you should get some facts before stating shit that you're the only one being banned. Craxe _HAS_ been banned. I wouldn't mind helping them to kill you if you are botting while not even being at the computer again. Well done.

i logged 10 minutes after they killed me but i dont wanted to make thread at night. anyway you should start to fix bugs otherwise much more ppl will quit this ot

ps

Bro, its not the first time he does that, he did the same to sharmotas troll.

Back