• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To: Talaturen, Lost and forgotten Account

Ots Assistant

Reaction score
i had and account, well technically i still have an account but i forget the info for it :S could you please help me Talaturen.

Characters: Royal Paladin Ii, Boom Boom, Ruthless-assassin, Relentless Onslaught, and Thrust ;/ i had almost every quest done on that paladin of mine and it took me such a long time to progress that far into the game

I really do like this server but i would like to be able to play the account that was originally mine not some new one i made..

Even says it on the account, if you want you can add me on facebook for proof ;/ get back to me though

You must provide the e-mail you used to register the accounts, he'll post likely send the info that that e-mail.

it was a made up email i dont put my legit one cause certain servers fuckin hack and ive been hacked so no thank you lost 10kk rl tibia

Back