• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to the community of icechaw!organized noobwar by Eazy E

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
@ community of icechaw!

im gonna organize a noobwar!

minimum lvl:100
max lvl:200
date:will be posted later

it will be 2 teams against eachother

will be lots of fun,and its bether than trying to find targets,who are in pz

list of ppl that join:
Eazy E(on noobchar ofc)
Lowe(on noobchar)
Agus Avemont(on noobchar)
Retuel(on noobchar)
Beesje(on noobchar)

@ community of icechaw!

im gonna organize a noobwar!

minimum lvl:100
max lvl:200
date:will be posted later

it will be 2 teams against eachother

will be lots of fun,and its bether than trying to find targets,who are in pz

list of ppl that join:
Eazy E(on noobchar ofc)
Lowe(on noobchar)
Agus Avemont(on noobchar)
Retuel(on noobchar)
Beesje(on noobchar)

Location is retarded.
I'm gonna join.
Hope to see some Pvp in this "noobwar" of level 200ers

I'd also love to see a "noobwar" level 100-300 Open Battle ;)
We can always set that date. I'm gonna msg my old Softores Mates and you'll get smacked at desert or whereever you want to get smashed

I'm in, but I'll make a lvl 170 Character, because during the battle I'll gain so much experience, that I'd be lvl 250 then, because I'm not diein&killing so many ppl^^

I hope it's all in a party?! :D

:thumbup:

@Location: Really sucks >.< I like Ankrahmun desert or so, OB without stairhopping somewhere... no chance to hide ;) because I know what people will do @ dwarf brdige, if they're out of mana-.-

I'm in, but I'll make a lvl 170 Character, because during the battle I'll gain so much experience, that I'd be lvl 250 then, because I'm not diein&killing so many ppl^^

@Location: Really sucks >.< I like Ankrahmun desert or so, OB without stairhopping somewhere... no chance to hide ;) because I know what people will do @ dwarf brdige, if they're out of mana-.-

Using Mana potions?

Okay, Eazy Team vs Aggro & Nitro Crew

@klash

when there are alot of ppl signing up:p

so i hope alot of ppl sign up,else its just us taking exp from nitro

Dec 21 2009, 21:02:47 Killed at Level 568 by Agus Avemont

and than complain that it was "laggy",didnt look laggy to me when u and arwyna+that other guy tried to ue combo us:O

if you dont want stairjump ank is not that good since ppl can just rush to the mana shope :D you should do the war near the desert quest ''desert'' but anyway this will fail because there will be someone on a high lvl char ueing the shit out of ya guys ;D this have been tried before never worked out :(

just for the record fibula bridge is not dwarf bridge

but hell ye i'm in :D
would be nice if you pick a location and tell the location when the event starts or some people will ruin it by logging out a 300+ char at the location. just an idea:thumbup: do whatever you like with it.

Mallo:thumbup:

a place where no one can stairhop at all is laugna islands since its just caves with rope spots, easy to get lost there and deadly if anyone forgot his lovely rope

Back