• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To the last brainded threads aka Shaun Jone's threads.

Kensz

HH Beat Maker
Reaction score
Hello, i don't really like to make threads of this thinks but well. A lot of people don't know @Shaun Jones (in fact he is famous on forum thanks to his big brainless problem) let's explain in a single and short video exactly WHAT Shaun Jones aka Sheep Teh Shaun is. Enjoy it, and i hope that you understand his comments on forum now. Just listen him talking, proving his intelligence

welsh people need to start putting bleach in their babies milk before they grow up to be shaun

Hello, i don't really like to make threads of this thinks but well. A lot of people don't know @Shaun Jones (in fact he is famous on forum thanks to his big brainless problem) let's explain in a single and short video exactly WHAT Shaun Jones aka Sheep Teh Shaun is. Enjoy it, and i hope that you understand his comments on forum now. Just listen him talking, proving his intelligence

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU MADE MY DAY @Kensz Thank you s2s2
Why dont play some rl tibia btw? Ven antica conmigo y con Koqa :> btw que ha pasado con shaun? xDD

danek just a question you just replied on one of my threads saying why am i playing this dead server? look aurora 90 players online daily haha so you should think before you try insult someone and give me ur name antica i got char there

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Why dont play some rl tibia btw? Ven antica conmigo y con Koqa :> btw que ha pasado con shaun? xDD
Hahah koqa no vendio su char? haha sabia q te gustaria mamon xD! y con shaun nose hahah al final si q resultaba ser un poco mucho retarderino pero np

Danek , el char ezoons lo lleva el old ezoons? preguntale prfavor

[l
danek , ezoons del video es el old ezoons de shadow ? si no lo sabes preguntale porfavor

Last edited:
Danek , el char ezoons lo lleva el old ezoons? preguntale prfavor
ese chart, se lo revendi a un español, le cambio el nombre, y me lo quiso devolver por el 60% del dinero que me pago. no se quien era, vendo muchos charts xD

danek just a question you just replied on one of my threads saying why am i playing this dead server? look aurora 90 players online daily haha so you should think before you try insult someone and give me ur name antica i got char there
Look the video you got my antica name, Kamikaze aidan, 288 ms, what u gonna do bigboy, ur alone in shadowcores ur even more alone on rl tibia bigmouth XD aurora got 90ppl, still i only kill bosses there, i play antica mainly

Hahah koqa no vendio su char? haha sabia q te gustaria mamon xD! y con shaun nose hahah al final si q resultaba ser un poco mucho retarderino pero np
siempre intente avisarte de quien era Shaun, pero no me escuchavas xD te hacias el loco, np keep calm and pwn shaun with lvl 100 ed like me solo style
no, koqa es red skull y esta de fiesta mayor, volvera en breves, si necesitas chart en antica me dices, puedo darte un 80~ ms con la confirmation key para nueva rk y todo, tiene muchos outfits/Addons xd incluyendo scorpion, asi que si quieres venirte ya sabes
btw, tienes private msg, mi numero de tel para whats.. espera voy a responderle otra vez a shaun que me me ha ocurrido una cosa XD

shaun btw, u should try think before asking my chart name since it's on the video i posted up there. and now if u haven't nil with u, you playing alone I guess? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wp billie jean ur alone once again, first you get some of my spanish members telling them full lies, and then they leave u xd sad
btw, im 312~ek on aurora, you got lvl 90 sorcer facc on aurora, which was 2x exp server, i got my ek from 100 to 312 with 1x in less than 3 months. also my antica ms.
you are NOTHING dude, lets see if this enter on your bighead, you are NOTHING. just another random forum spammer, nobody knows you. go steal 10kk to one of ur 3 members idiot

Back