• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to those who it may concern

warden bob

Reaction score
notice how alot of the teletabies guild members have really high rebirths i bet you anything they are bot or used to bot
and now they act like they own the server. ... and then accuse people who are catching up with there lvls of botting and when that doesnt work they hunt them down to stay in power. i hope you all get killed you power abusing fucking assholes.

teletubbies do seem to be huge random pks... Im not really one to moan on the forums about it though..

Honestly you got 2 choices.. live with them or join frontliners...

the more they random pk.. the more the other side grows...

buts its a OT you cant really be hunted..

we dont usually random pk but we are getting bored ALL the guild and we want war and the enemies are offline so what can we do if we get bored of level?...

and can u say who had been random pk?? and saints i hadnt see someobdy of teletubbies atacking u or whateva i had invite u to kill enemies and war and u say we random pk?

and can u say who had been random pk?? and saints i hadnt see someobdy of teletubbies atacking u or whateva i had invite u to kill enemies and war and u say we random pk?

in my few days here, ive noticed more random pks on teletubbies side than frontliners...

me and my team are friendly.. but we keep seem to keep getting attacked for no reason.

Oh well,

well it seems i will never get to hunt nightmares unless i join the teletabbies how about i'll pay 150 topaz to your leader
and you invite me to your guild and leave me alone. i am tired of dieing by you and losing skills

my name is ranger almuy

and yes out of anger i might have said shit to some of you guys after being killed for being lvl 500 and a good target i guess

There will not be any more randoms... I hope.. lol

Anyways, if you have any problems, just give me a message.

Ingame Name: Lord of Death

Thanks,

Lord of Death~

Lmao, the first few days I started i was getting killed by you guys simply
because i was either in your spawn (not even taking kills), or lvling to fast. You guys started atking me for nothing... Ofc I wasn't just gunna take
that and let them pa and get away with it.. So me and a few friends started
atking back and killed them. And all of a sudden im hunted, just for protecting myself. Now im not going to let them stop me from hunting.
But all this pa'ing is going to catch up to you guys, and bite you so hard
in the fucking ass you wont know what happened.

/Druid.

ranger almuy lol you attacked my bf's noob character that you had 200 levels over and realized you couldnt kill him and ran away XD pretty jokes anyway ... :/

Back