• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Trucido and Gm's

Aap

Reaction score
Well, 2 days ago Trucido hacked and theft my char Razino.
We was going to trade chars... Razino for Trucido + his other acc Pvp Mastah and some cash, items and a house. It all turned out to be a scam from his side, so he just took my char and hacked it.

I didn't know a way to get it back before today, I got a full cam that is prooving his scam, so if Trucido is trying to convince you (gamemasters) that I hacked his char, you can have my cam and you can have all my friends voices telling you I am right.

Please Contact me if you have any questions,
Tony

20:46 Stor Stark [278]: 22:45 You see a life crystal. It weighs 6.00 oz. This life crystal was created when Razino [326] was slain by Stor Stark [278].

20:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Razino. He was killed by Stor Stark.

Thats what happends when u think backstabbing is ok :)

thanks for the twibeeef points

(Cam shud be released soon)

Obviously you guys is the ones that think backstabbing is ok..

Im sorry to be the one informing you that you need to use the recovery key. As we have said before, we do not support trading of characters and you do it on your own risk.

20:46 Stor Stark [278]: 22:45 You see a life crystal. It weighs 6.00 oz. This life crystal was created when Razino [326] was slain by Stor Stark [278].

20:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Razino. He was killed by Stor Stark.

Thats what happends when u think backstabbing is ok :)

thanks for the twibeeef points

(Cam shud be released soon)

hm, zach? zach with an H not zac, you are still the worst pvper ever, you shouldnt even be playing the game lmao

Look at this link, and study this rune. It's very important if you ever want good pvp ;D

Magic Wall - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

hm, zach? zach with an H not zac, you are still the worst pvper ever, you shouldnt even be playing the game lmao

Look at this link, and study this rune. It's very important if you ever want good pvp ;D

Magic Wall - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Maybe i have bad PvP, but atleast i can kill people without ping'ing and you can try and say you dont, but its very ovbious you do.

ye even if you knew who i am id stil have hard to believe that LOL

Well, I did have the rk, but trucido bought a new one before I figured out he was scamming me. I really trusted Trucido, I concidered him my friend, but he turned out to be a greedy guy that was just looking for some more chars for his collection.

trucido already wasted like 100€ on donations in here, till 250 he bought milions of exp scrolls from 250 till now bought many undelete and unbans and now recover keys XD