• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

To Warmode Aelo

Talis

Reaction score
Noobs starts a War and log Out.
Come On and show some balls noobs.
You want us to fight against you and you always log out THE THIRD Time.
Dont fight them they are chickens.
You just got ur Noobchars to come so poor.

Get fucked.

Noobs starts a War and log Out.
Come On and show some balls noobs.
You want us to fight against you and you always log out THE THIRD Time.
Dont fight them they are chickens.
You just got ur Noobchars to come so poor.

Get fucked.

Dear Talis,

Owww maybe fight when we are equal peopple online, and not even that, we were waitting your team to accept war on fibula,
and even that you said "Nonono we dont fight here", so we are supposed to go fight where u want?, when u want?
kkkk, dont bother me making stupid post when that night just was 1/4 of our team online.

Should I say that we won all the warmodes against trade channel Gajs?

cya cya

Last edited:
Your Guild send us WM not us we just accept.
We dont fight in Fibula because Tons of Noobchars tryed to get us like the last 2 times too.
We would fight in fibula in fair situation bzt you always come with ur noob chars.
So think about what u have written on top.
-.-!

we come with noob chars?

really? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what about the other wars we did? also noob chars?
what's next excuse?
we play for fun dont bother me :)

Last edited:
we come with noob chars?

really? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what about the other wars we did? also noob chars?
what's next excuse?
we play for fun dont bother me :)

U had multiple noob chars on this "warmode", then u just rushed to defence and stayed there. U guys couldnt even kill a 270 ek with 5 guys i didnt even use ssa's

ahahah mate if random peopple go to attack peopple on warmode we dont give a fuck,

by the way i'll tell you something, its a peatty I dont give a fuck what u say, the facts are facts,

check the videos I did maybe you can see how bad u warmoded, and most of the kills werent from noobchars.

btw we can all escape from peopple as this is is an ot and most of all peopple use bot, I also escaped from your team with a 230ek before the warmode by 5 persons or even more.

Last edited:
Back