• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ToDo] Important functions ;)

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Now, i'm making new thread, i writed this request on sourceforge.net, here in topic "Requests" but Talaturen You don't respond, what do you want add to your TFS ;)

Now i see in sources only all updates like "Patched sources with modifications from OpenTibia Subversion". When it will end? And when you will try to add any new features to this project? :D

My list, really needed:

Code:
1. PvP Arena working, and PvP Zones (If its possible).

2. Weapons.xml, added new "ammo" type = "noremovecount". I mean, that should be removed in config = "removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon" and added
this in weapons. Or if is there another way to do this. But my idea is that some weapons will be removable and some not. I want to be arrow was needed only 1, but bolts will be removable.

3. House from level. I compiled it by myself and i no need this, but i think another people need it  I have copied it from Devland sources.

4. Auto server save- really needed , becouse sometimes when server crashed from my false (wrong script or somethink) - players aren't saved.

5. Red skull time, and when is 1 frag removed, or just say me where i can
change it. I mean somethink in config like:
"time to lose one frag" = xx
"time to lose a white skull" = xx
"bantime, for how long the player is banned" = xx

6. Summons follow player everywhere (config: yes/no)

7. Die Percent.
Its really needed.

In vocations.xml somethink like:

<diepercent experience="5" magic="5" skill="5" equipment="5"
container="100"/>

Becouse now all vocations loss same, and it isn't configurable what they
loss, and how much.

Thats all i think, what will make Your Forgotten Server better, and more people will use it.

Thank you Talaturen, and please just respond here- its possible to add this functions? And you will make it?

auto server save is easy to you make...

a have a sugestion in houses... only possible buy one house by account :D

Auto Server Save can probably be scripted, I think. I'll give it a try.

Server saves will be initiated after first player's login. After that, it'll save every 10 minutes.
Add on global.lua:
Code:
alryInitServSave = 0

onLogin script:
Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	if(alryInitServSave ~= 0) then
		local timeDiffSave = 10*60*1000 -- how much time between server saves. Default 10 minutes.
		local eventServ = addEvent(autoSavePlayers, timeDiffSave, timeDiffSave)
		alryInitServSave = eventServ -- This is just to make it possible to cancel serversaves using another script or something
	end
	return 1
end

function autoSavePlayers(timeDiff)
	if(timeDiff > 0) then
		savePlayers()
		local eventServ = addEvent(autoSavePlayers, timeDiff, timeDiff)
		alryInitServSave = eventServ
	end
end

Well maybe he should have Onmonsterdeath.

for the ones that dont know what i mean

it rox.

and how about the capsystem yes/no in config. (dunno if it's there but i cant find it.)
And for last he should fix the bug that gms cant pick items from the floor.

Well maybe he should have Onmonsterdeath.

for the ones that dont know what i mean

it rox.

and how about the capsystem yes/no in config. (dunno if it's there but i cant find it.)
And for last he should fix the bug that gms cant pick items from the floor.

should already be a part of creature events.

Back